Trump

Lindsey Graham was once sane. He drank the koolaid many years ago and is now a Trump drone, as blind as Michele or Ben.

Where IS BEN? lol

Making excuses, of course. He’s a Christian.

Well, given that after the event my only highlights in 2020 were the anti-lockdown manifestations and coming close to the largest behind I have ever seen in my life, Nigel’s slightly emotion-lagging celebration must be counted amongst “best moments of 2020” alongside huge female rounds in retrospective.

That is unfortunate but I’d rather be blind than deaf.

Ok I have to give this to Trump. I agree with him 100%.

2 Likes

You seem positive today. I’m proud of you.

1 Like

That’s obvious. Getting you to admit it has been the struggle.

1 Like

What is truth

We need to decide who is going to play the disconnected truther.

I’m afraid I can’t speak on the subject. If I subconsciously speak His Precious Word incorrectly and caused one of you to misinterpret it, that would taint His Holy Word.

1 Like

Interesting move. I figured he would have started a new war.

Some 87 year old iowa Republican senator just tested positive.

Hasty? Jens, it’s been 15 effing years.

I would normally hope he dies but they’ll just elect another Republican.

2 Likes

Chuck Grassley

1 Like

Made my day!
Doing things hastly can lead to overeating and thus a bad BMI.
Better to slow it down
NATO isn’t going to coitusly interrupt Afghanistan

Welcome to the good side yet again.

Callers on infowars are already having meltdowns.
This is going to get ugly.

all the traitors shall die
traitors, make no mistake

Alex Jones and his followers are big fat pigs who will post tough talk online but wouldn’t waddle their way from their couch to their overstocked gun racks unless someone told them there was a pizza hidden there.

No, no, Reg, it is different this time. Callers are raging and ranting like I haven’t heart before. Grunting and screaming in a way barely understandable to me. I think if the US isn’t acknoledging Trumps Presidency quickly, there might be a civil unrest.