Trump

Marty, look at how I live. Then look at how you (or any white nationalists) live. Be honest. Which one of us is turning their nation into a shithole?

Good to hear you’re back home. It must be lonely without Roxie but at least you have a roof over your head. It’s probably too late for you to improve your life but here’s hoping you can at least dodge the lawsuit long enough for Reo to get bored.

It’d be nice if you learned to type in something closer to English but I’m not overly fussed about it. Do you miss the old WN crowd? Really, your life strikes me as remarkably lonely these days, with both your friends and enemies dying off. Have you thought of joining a church? I’m not religious but they’re great places to make friends.

Dear Pastor Cornhole,

From a shithole (ur momma) did you come and to a shithole shall you return. Roxie gave me a nice rimjob on my asshole before she died and said it was best ass she had ever rimmed except for that dead black guy she found in the gutter. Remember - Black LIves Matter More than yours.
NOw go die

1 Like

that’s cool
is the other asking for money?

I think you can forget about that pretty girl.

2 Likes

“Several supporters of the U.S. president say there’s just one way they will accept his loss and move on: they’ll need to hear him admit defeat.

They don’t trust the media that have projected a clear Joe Biden win.

Trump shows no sign of ever admitting he lost this election fairly. The closest he came was a tweet Sunday that suggested Biden won through treachery — and after some media interpreted that as a grudging concession, Trump pulled it back with other tweets like: “I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!””

*Trump doesn’t need to admit he lost because he didn’t lose. Regardless what the lying, fake, useless media says, Trump is our president.
He has been spied on, investigated, boycotted, resisted and impeached. He has sacrificed everything for us and we are going to stand with him through this election farce and any debilitating tribulation nefarious Liberals put him through.

1 Like

Be sure and read it first. It’s where I read that Harris would be our next president if Democrats actually win the election.

Trump is tirelessly leading the attack on election fraud and corruption. It is so inspiring.

It looks like he golfs by himself whenever he opens up a golf course so he can win the inaugural tournament. I guess it is easy to come in first when nobody else plays. Next time we bring in a new test, I should kick out everyone else in the lab to prove I’m the fastest and best pipettor.

That’s not really fair. If he has a down day, coming in last should be a fruitful task.

So you could say he had a fruitful election.

Yes

Trump just declared victory

I won the Election!

on his Telegram (5 hours ago)

He’s been doing that since election night. Nobody cared then. Nobody cares now.

1 Like

I do read his Telegram channel almost on a daily basis… :thinking:

Maybe he meant he won north Carolina?

Bernie Sanders did not win. Heart break for Dan again.
Dan a milkshake and false teeth is coming your way. Play the full track.

He wasn’t particular specific about which election on his Telegram. Could be the one of 2016, too. The important thing is, he stays in that white house. President Trump, where are those troops? Please release those hounds NOW. Like Simspon’s Mr. Burns, to stop invaders, putting fraudsters in their place.

Our military will never do that.

It is sad that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs had to say as much the other day. Things have degraded in the US to the point where people need a statement from the military to assure us that they’re not going to back the coup attempt. This is the kind of statement we’re used to hearing out of African nations when their warlords fight each other.

1 Like