Trump

I don’t speak for him but my guess is he’s mad because an obese Orange Idiot is ruining his country.

He’s not the only one.

1 Like

Yes I know. What’s wrong with you?

You know that want to know what you think about those text messages. And about Rosenstein.

This is so frustrating. I don’t understand why you won’t comment on the texts.

It’s been unusually quiet for 3 days.

I told you, bad things always happen in September.

You’re right. I do know what I think about both. The text messages are entirely inconsequential and might (at the very most) indicate a slight lapse of judgment on the part of two romantically linked employees.

In the messages, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who were romantically involved, bashed Trump and discussed concerns about being too tough on Hillary Clinton during an investigation into the use of her private email server.

Rosenstein comes across as a credible person. Trump hired him, by the way, and then cited his recommendation as his reason for firing Comey, so his current casting of Rosenstein as the devil seems a bit absurd anywhere other than Trumpworld.

As far as Rosenstein talking about wearing a wire when talking to Trump goes, or talking about invoking the 25th amendment goes, those allegations are unproven and have been denied but if all of them are 100% true, that just validates what a sensible man Rosenstein is.

When talking to a serial liar who doesn’t even know what truth is other than whatever is convenient to him at the moment, it is simple good sense to tape every conversation you have with him. Having a plan to replace the most incompetent, buffoon-like imbecile who has ever held his office is also just good planning. I would absolutely have done both things if I had been in Rosenstein’s position.

I really grow to like the Australian Broadcasting Corp. lol.

I am in Toronto and am not following news closely. I’ll be interested to read more about the testimony of Kavanagh’s accuser when I’m back in Vancouver. Looks bad for him from what I’ve read so far.

I think the alcohol issue is key, too overwhelmed by alcohol, too much fear of alcohol.

Kind of made the deduction from the testimony the guy may have been impotent.

No, they’re ramming it through. She was highly credible. To no avail.

I hope they pay the price in 6 weeks.

Don’t hold your breath, Tiger!

You either! This Kavanaugh farce isn’t over yet.

Flake just called for a delay for the FBI to investigate. I’ll bet $20 via PayPal that Kavanaugh is not confirmed. Any takers?

I’ll do 40 on Apple Pay and it is a grotesque farce.

I think Kavenaugh is toast. The first one they’ll talk to is Judge. The other guy in the room. If he lies he goes to jail. No more hiding behind his lawyer. The whole lot of them stink to high heaven. I’m pretty sure the FBI will be happy to do due diligence.

They need to make Judge take a Polygraph.