Trump

That’s it? Don’t you want to comment on these text messages?

Say what you want to say, Dan!

I already know what you’re going to say. This proves nothing!

The messages they can’t locate are between January and May 17, 2017. If I’m not mistaken, that’s the day Mueller was appointed to the investigation by Comey. The rest of the texts appear the day after. To me, that alone is suspicious.

I already did. I’m not sure how I brought race into this. I didn’t at all. I made fun of the president for telling the Spanish minister to build a wall in the Sahara. Justly, so.

Change the national language to Esperanto. Maybe it won’t fail this time. I think I might explore a degree or start putting it on resumes.

Esperanto is a commie-scum invention, just as cultural-marxism is…

(this is cultural-marxism)

They just need to electrify the existing one and put the wire-blades back on in Ceuta and Melilla and maybe around Gibraltar and the Canary Islands.
The rest of the (sea-)border between Spain and the Sahara is not viable for illegals to enter Spain by boat. Its just a few kilometers of effective border. But you have a socialst gov now in Spain. Things need to get worse for my fellow Spaniards…to become red-pilled.

Shalom Sukkot!

Wikipedia states about the creator of “Esperanto”:

L. L. Zamenhof, a Polish-Jewish ophthalmologist

We’ll have to talk about jewish involvement in communism/marxism some day or later…

Talk all you want about it. Nobody is stopping you.

This could be a big day. Everyone is saying Rosenstein is about to be fired.

If you were really seeking the truth you would know that is not going to happen.

Unless the facts have come out about him.

Are you not really seeking the truth Reg?

You know, Will, to some extent Michele is right. I am not really seeking the truth because I feel I have found it. I honestly believe truth is that Trump is destroying both the United States and much of the world. He is endangering our very civilization with his reckless, idiotic and ill informed actions which are based solely on whatever will get him the loudest applause from his redneck base. Given this, having found the truth, I now seek to destroy him. Unlike Trump, I am honest about my goals.

You don’t seek truth. You seek a conviction.

True.

With more immigrant children in detention, HHS cuts funds for other programs — like cancer research

The Department of Health and Human Services is diverting millions of dollars in funding from a number of programs, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Institutes of Health, to pay for housing for the growing population of detained immigrant children.

In a letter sent to Sen. Patty Murray, D.-Wash., and obtained by Yahoo News, HHS Secretary Alex Azar outlined his plan to reallocate up to $266 million in funding for the current fiscal year, which ends on Sept. 30, to the Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) program in the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).

Nearly $80 million of that money will come from other refugee support programs within ORR, which have seen their needs significantly diminished as the Trump administration makes drastic cuts to the annual refugee numbers. The rest is being taken from other programs, including $16.7 million from Head Start, $5.7 million from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS program and $13.3 million from the National Cancer Institute. Money is also being diverted from programs dedicated to mental and maternal health, women’s shelters and substance abuse.

According to data from the Office of Refugee Resettlement obtained by Yahoo News, there were 13,312 immigrant children in federal custody as of Wednesday, Sept. 19, with ORR’s existing facilities at 92 percent capacity.

The latest figures demonstrate the continued growth of this population just one week after the New York Times reported that the number of detained immigrant children in the U.S. has soared to record highs over the last year, from 2,400 children in May of 2017 to 12,800 earlier this month. Last week, HHS confirmed its plan to extend use of an emergency shelter in Tornillo, Texas, for the third time since it opened in June , and expand capacity at the “tent city” from 400 to 3,800 beds. The estimated cost of operating such emergency facilities is $750 per child per day — approximately three times the cost of a regular ORR shelter.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-immigrant-children-detention-hhs-cuts-funds-programs-like-cancer-research-230259583.html

What is wrong with you? You seem…I don’t really know but something is wrong.

What’s wrong with him?