Trump

Yes, Reg, there is!

So you know I haven’t seen any news this month and really not a lot in the last 3 months so I wasn’t even aware Trump went to Spain. So to bring me up to speed and make my point, what was the trip for? Was it really about the length of the Saraha Desert and building a wall?

Go beyond fact-checking and look at the uphill battle Trump has every single day.

He appoints Kavenaugh to the Supreme Court but the Left found an accuser from HIGH SCHOOL to fight Trump with. If his accuser really was assaulted, why didn’t she come out sooner to destroy him?
And for her to say that an airplane is the ultimate confined space you can’t get away from is nonsense and I don’t buy it. An airplane would be the perfect trap for any attacker.
But the Left will milk this for everything its worth, put Kavenaugh through hell and spend millions and millions of taxpayer dollars fighting Trump, only to learn his nomination went through anyway.

This is one of the differences between us. I want to live in a world where facts matter, truth matters, and neither are subject to constant change based on the current disconnected narrative of a delusional old fool.

I don’t know if he went to Spain or not. His moronic comments were apparently made when Spanish royals visited Washington with their foreign minister. He apparently decided to give the minister a bit of unsolicited advice on how to deal with their African migrants, very few of whom come to Spain via the tiny Spanish city you mentioned.

Obviously she came out because she saw an attempted rapist being appointed to the Supreme Court and she felt (and has said many times) it was her civic duty to speak out on a matter she had information about.

Lots of people are afraid of flying.

How about we have one set of rules? The right just finished destroying Al Franken for vastly less than Brett Kavanaugh is accused of doing. Now they’re saying it doesn’t matter. This is what happens in a world where facts don’t matter, truth doesn’t matter, narratives are whatever is politically convenient today, and an obese Orange Idiot achieves the highest office in your land.

Really? Are you sure about that?

If that were true you would have known the facts about Clinton.

You call 35,000 a few?

Quite sure, yes. According to your own words, you think there’s value in statements that do not stand up to fact checking. I think the only value in those statements is to assess the person citing incorrect facts. I think facts matter, truth matters and, ipso facto, Trump is an imbecile.

What facts? I’ve invited you to cite facts. You haven’t been able to, saying that all the evidence was destroyed. I said facts matter, not ridiculous right wing conspiracy theories matter.

God, Michele, this is so tiresome. Facts matter. Facts are not ridiculous numbers thrown out by right wing nutjobs that have no basis in reality. It matters that this number is incorrect and that you obviously didn’t bother checking it. I just checked it. You have Google.

Dear Lord! You must be blind. This is not his first job. She could have done her civic duty many times over in the past but she decided she couldn’t face her attacker until he became a household name? I cannot believe you are going to fall for that while simultaneously claiming you are a truth seeker.
She’s looking to gain fame and money but you keep seeking the truth elsewhere. It’s clear to me you dont want to see this any other way.

Reg, if facts matter, how is it you knew nothing about Clinton? Don’t lie and say you checked her past.

I found that 35,000 on Wiki. I’ll find it and post it

Read it before you do. You will find that it is the number of total migrants that arrived in Spain in 2018, not just the ones flowing through that tiny town you cited.

I can’t even find where I read that.

And even that doesn’t matter

What was that meeting with Spain about?

The Left never reports on the business of Donald Trump unless they can attack something he said in passing.

If you believe in the truth then why don’t you care about the truth of his works. The ones the statistics bare.

Because that makes you look beyond Trump the Idiot and look at Trump the Businessman.

And I dont believe you have the ability or desire to do that.