Trump

No, it’s on trump to explain his failure to to respond to it. Instead he ran from it like the chicken shit little bitch that he is.

Let’s keep in mind that the news outlet you watch and listen to never reports the truth as a whole. They give you slivers of information hoping it will satisfy your understanding of any given subject.

typical trump though. Instead of doing anything about it he looks for somebody to blame.

In case you haven’t noticed, Trump is done explaining himself.

because he can’t.

Typical leftist response. Ignore, deny and resist.

Because he’s been under a microscope throughout his entire administration.

I guess this is the part where the left kicks into ignore mode or die.

“Georgia secretary of state claims to have found 1,000 cases of ‘potential double voting’ during primaries - days after Donald Trump told his supporters to mail ballots AND vote in person”

Two stories in one article proving the liberal left are a bunch of cheating and lying thugs. Let’s look!

This article states that roughly 1000 voters may have voted twice in the primaries.

This left-leaning article claims that fraud in mail-in voting is a false claim by Trump.

In a second wave of lies this liberal article claims Trump told the world to vote by mail in ballot and then go vote at the polls, knowing full well that Trump plainly instructed our country that if they vote by mail to go to their polling place and check to make sure their vote was counted.

I doubt it matters much. Liberals are throwing conservative votes in the trash, receiving two mail-in votes in their mailboxes, double voting and calling races for liberals after their brainstorm mail-in voting backfired on them in New York.
It’s disgusting how much they cheat and lie to cover the truth.

Anolther story of disgraceful behavior on the part of trump.

Trump is “killing his base” by holding rally’s in Tulsa where people “can’t social distance. The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is reportedly going to cost “public health” billions of dollars and I can’t go to my aunts funeral but protesters, rioters and looters are encouraged by the Democratic Party to have their voice heard and Democrats are gathering by the hundreds to bury their dead. You didn’t acknowledge my last post. Did you forget? I forgot, Obama is a hypocrite.

He’s guilty of using taxpayer money to influence an election. He should have been in prison 2 years ago.

These people went to great lengths to keep whatever was on those phones from being discovered. I wonder if they think it was worth it.
Below is a list of Mueller’s team. They all deserve a second look. Microscopic even.

LOL, fine example of the evolution of TDS. Can’t wait to see people like Schumer become irrelevant as America dumps Globalism over the next 4 years.

A Higher Loyalty is good listening.

Do you ignore all tips on self improvement simply because a few might verify self improvement potential? I mean doing absolute minimum.

Why would trump give an interview to bob Woodward? Hasn’t he ever heard of Watergate? Not a smart decision.

Kellyanne Conway nixed his participation in Woodward’s first book. Apparently she couldn’t stop this one. He’s such an idiot. He thinks that if people just get to know him, they will love him. The truth is he’s perhaps the most dislikeable human being I’ve ever seen. Woodward was smart to record everything so Trump can’t yell “fake news”.

2 Likes

Not a smart guy.

2 Likes