Trump

The third recovery phase will be “one of slower growth, likely in fits and starts,” and will be “defined by the path of the virus,” they added.

from your article

I go to google and search for GDP. Let them figure it out.

Are you trying to use my article against me? That it is recovering should be cause for celebration. I will try to find something to help you out.

Just stating what your article said. It doesn’t look like cause for celebrating to me.

I think your boy is gonna pay for tanking the economy.

Trumps Post Office -

Slow and steady wins the race. You worry too much for someone that’s just waiting to die.

Oh I’m not worried. I have a watime pension from the Navy and a service connected disability. You see I was a sucker and a loser.

How’s the air b n b doing ?

Well I agree. It was completely unusual. However, California seems to be the perfect place to litter.

You guys hate California don’t ya? lol

Michele, you forgot to answer.

I can’t speak for Michele but I’m fascinated to note that AirBnB prices here in Medellín haven’t dropped at all. Some have even gone up in price. I can’t explain that.

Everything is high here. Except mortgage rates. My home keeps going up and up. I should have waited but I think I did the right thing refinancing at the time. June is usually peak here.

I think people are bored on zillow and just decide to buy a house. Pretty bad time to buy. 2 years later, I could not afford my house right now. My taxes might go up but we have a ton of new businesses too. Also that 0.03 cent raise I got equals 37 dollars per year after taxes so that will help if my taxes go up 3 dollars a month.

Technically, it’s you guys that hate California. Representation is poor and clean up is slow.

I’ve given many more answers than I’ve received.

“British grandfather, 84, who died from Covid-19 caught it in December - three days BEFORE Beijing reported outbreak to the WHO
the death of Peter Attwood, 84, from Chatham, Kent, has raised new questions about an alleged Chinese cover-up

President Donald Trump - accused the Chinese government of hiding the fact
Initially, the virus was thought to have come from bats
The first wave of reported cases in Wuhan were linked to the wet market, fuelling the theory.
However, it later emerged that the Wuhan wet market was a ‘victim’ of coronavirus rather than the cause.
Genetic evidence confirmed that the virus originated in Chinese bats before it jumped to humans via an ‘intermediary animal’,
This has led to accusations against the Chinese government that the virus had originated in a lab and had spread to the population through an accidental leak or, as some conspiracy theorists claim, deliberate release.”

Where it came from is not as important as trumps failure to respond to it.

Just a quick FYI, although I’m sure you all know, Trump was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian PM, Tybring-Gjedde for his contribution to peace in the Middle East.

He responded. You failed to hear him because you obviously never listen to him.

Don’t change the subject. It’s on China to explain themselves for their works.