Trump

This all boils down to the senate imo. The vulnerable republicans there are:

AZ Jeff Flake (not running again)
MS Cindy Hyde-Smith
NV Dean Heller
TN Bob Corker
TX Ted Cruz

If the Dems win those, Trump should be impeached and headed off to prison.

Arizona, Florida and Nevada are swing states but I’m only concerned with which incumbents could lose.

I imagine Cruz will win Texas

Probably. He’s ahead by 3%.

I don’t even know who is running against him but Democrats won’t win Texas

Corker should win tennessee

Exactly, what I was saying. You trash the whole democratic party, but as a specific candidate there are no Democrats running that the GOP has attacked individually. A guy nobody knows is behind Ted Cruz by 3% and the GOP knows nothing about him. Welcome to modern politics.

That’s because the party as a whole is corrupt.

The man’s name is Beto O’Rourke. He has raised $5 million more than Cruz and he’s got game. He’ll probably lose, yes, but it’s certainly not over. All the momentum is on his side.

Imho, they will struggle until they purge the poison or they will cheat and use the Justice Dept for another hopeful win.

As I recall, Clinton raised a great deal more also. Money doesn’t mean a win.

True, but I remain hopeful. We will see. It’s not far away. Just eight weeks.

So of the 5 listed, I only see 2 wins for democrats in Nevada and Arizona. Where are you going to get the other 21 seats?

21? Not sure where you got that number. The spread is 2. If the Democrats hold their own seats and swing 2 Republicans, the Democrats take the senate and Trump is toast.

The problem is that there’s almost no chance of the Democrats holding all their own seats, so what they need is two swings from the Republicans plus one more swing for each swing that goes against them.

It would be ideal if Mueller would indict Trump Jr. right before the election, but he’s probably too by-the-book for that and will wait until after the election.

Yeah, I thought Dan said the spread was 2 on Senate seats and 23 on House.

:joy:I think it is sweet how you are fixing their issues in your head. You should probably incorporate pen and pad as they need much assistance.

Indict Trump Jr? For what?

Right. I’m talking about the senate. To me, it’s clear the Republicans are going to lose the house. The senate is the important race to watch.

I don’t really care as long as he ends up in jail.

The only time I have seen in my life where a branch of government threw an election was when the Supreme Court anointed W. Bush.

1 Like

I agree!