Trump

That’s what the Nazi’s said.

harte liebeskommée

What’s wrong? Have you run out of ways to rid the world of Trump?

Yes, actually. I’m down to Mueller and/or Democrats taking both houses (which is unlikely).

1 Like

Democrats will have a difficult time taking anything at this point. So you’re down to Mueller! And anything he does is going to be extremely costly to the Democratic Party unless he can show that Trumps faults are directly related to our security or state of the economy. This would probably be a good time for Liberals to start thinking about a new approach.

I don’t think so. The house seems likely to go Democrat and the Senate is close enough to be interesting.

It’s a little early for that, Michele. My guess is it’s Republicans that’re going to be extremely unhappy in 8 weeks.

Best case:

1. Democrats take both houses in November.
  2. Mueller recommends charges against Trump.
  3. A democratic house/senate impeaches Trump.
  4. Criminal charges are filed against Trump.
  5. All the civil cases that are currently being held because he’s in office are free to proceed.
  6. Trump is sentenced to a decade or more in prison.
  7. He loses all or most of his civil suits and his business empire crumbles into its final bankruptcy.
  8. Many of Trump’s family, now bankrupt, are convicted of crimes and join him in prison.
  9. They all die in prison watching documentaries on the History Channel about Trump’s impeachment.

I disagree but it will be interesting and they desperately need this win.

I never expect it but I look forward to it when they do.

Keep in mind, 2016 was an unexpected win for Trump. There is no reason for me to believe the Mid-terms will be different.

Worst case:
1 Republicans keep control of both House and Senate in November.
2 Mueller recommends charges against Trump but fails to even provide proof of communication between Trump and Russia.
3 A Republican house/senate refuses to impeach Trump.
4 Criminal charges are not filed against Trump.
5 All the civil cases that are currently being held because he’s in office are moved to 2024 for review.
6 Countless Democrats are sentenced to a decade or more in prison for conspiring to interfere with the 2016 election campaign and frame one Donald J. Trump while simultaneously clearing HRC with the hope she would win the election and keep all corruption running smoothly at the highest levels of authority in the United States of America.
7 He wins all or most of his civil suits and his business empire expands.
8 Many of Trump’s family, now extremely wealthy, join him in his newest ventures.
9 Democrats die in prison watching documentaries on the History Channel about Trump’s attempted impeachment.

Sorry I probably shouldn’t have twisted your words like that but I couldn’t help it. It always looks so inviting. I did that to someone in Quora the other day but he got angry lol. Of course, I thought it was funny but I guess he wasn’t amused because he blocked me lol

I took no offense, and I agree that’s most definitely worst case. Let’s see how it unfolds.

I’d be surprised if the GOP keeps the house. Very surprised. They will probably keep the senate. GOP has 51 seats now. Democrats have 47, plus 2 liberal independents including Sanders. Of the 33 seats up in November, 23 are controlled by Democrats, so they need to win 25 of 33 races to get the senate and an impeachment. That would make it 49 to 49 with 2 independents. I don’t think they will lose any, but it will probably stay about the same. Michigan is going left again it seems. House is always more unstable. I’d be surprised if the GOP keeps it. I guess we will see.

Is Michigan the only state Trump won that’s in the midterms?

Oh no. Not by a long shot. He won Ohio where the Democrat is ahead by 16%. He won most states up for election I would guess.

Cruz is up by 3 points in Texas now. That guy is nuts lol.

1 Like

LOL congratulations!

Lollolollolol

Ok but Ohio is a swing state so I expect that. Michigan isn’t.

Lol. Trump won 18 states with senators up for election. Clinton won 17. There is a complicated breakdown of which incumbents in each state had their state vote for trump. His approval rating is down to 38%. Probably his lowest I would imagine so far. We will have to see how it affects state by state. He currently doesn’t have the Hillary is a horrible person going for him now and the Republicans don’t really have anybody they can trash right now.

What I’m getting at is, what states are Democrats going to flip besides swing states?

Possibly Arizona, Nevada, Texas and Tennessee. They could also lose west Virginia, I believe north Dakota and Florida.

Trump won Michigan.

Republicans have good reason to trash the entire polluted Democratic Party.

Oh I got your question wrong. The ones I listed the first 4 have Republican incumbents that could lose.