Trump

Soleimani died for trumps impeachment trial.

like that matters… i read somewhere that in order for trump to be impeached around 20-30 of his own republican buddies need to vote against him?

Trump was impeached by the House. The Senate will have a trial to decide whether he should leave office. He is already impeached and history will reflect that.

lol ok then… weird country you live in

I know, I know. Getting weirder all the time.

One of the thing I enjoyed about your country were the outdoor public unenclosed urinals. You don’t think that’s weird do you?

lol amsterdam is not my country… its a tourist city
but hey if it stops you uhmm i mean those drunk visiting foreigners from peeing against your car or window…

There I go assuming again. I would like to have that in my country.

That actually makes a lot of sense to me. Shy people can just hold it.

Your junk is not exposed.

depends how large it is lol
let me guess… red light district only?

No. Many places.

Interesting photos. Filthy city.

It didn’t look that way in winter. Fewer tourists.

I was there briefly many years ago. I didn’t like it at all but I can’t remember whether it was clean or not. Everywhere was dirtier then because people still used paper to communicate.

yup dirty and crowded… at least i dont see any used needles in the pics (saw plenty of those when i was there years ago)

I discovered a fascinating practice there. They had a boat with a small crane and a large claw that was picking crap out of the canal. I watched it so long the people I was with left without me. Lot of bicycles pulled up.

Vancouver is generally very clean BUT we have specific areas where the junkies congregate that honestly make African shantytowns look nice. Disgusting beyond words. All of it is drug-related as normal poverty is largely dealt with by the government here.

lol yes only thing you will fish out the those dirty canals is trash and bicycles
many bikes are “borrowed” and then dumped in the canal…they recycle those bikes