Trump

They could just leave the bicycle when they got to their destination. Maybe it’s a custom. Maybe it’s the canal workers night job.

yes that would be nice
guess it is a custom… of drunk thieves that get too drunk or high and cant ride a bike anymore so they dump it or its some guys from those recycling companies creating their own profit lol

job security.

lol yes… criminal… there we are back on topic lol

Life is a circle.

I saw a documentary once titled “Old Dutch Whores”. One had finally retired but the other was open for business. She was a dominatrix and each time she would smack the customers fanny witb her whip she would cry out “say thank you missus”. The customer complied (being compliant I suppose).

sex- and politeness teacher…nice!

We NEED more politeness in society these days.

sure… but using whips or missiles doesnt seem like the proper way to teach politeness…

I’ll give you that but what is the solution? Would Solameini be more polite if he had his fanny spanked by a leather clad whore?

Perhaps they could have offered him the choice.

apparently he was already very polite and friends with a lot of people… but sure maybe spanking could have made him friends with trump? shared hobbies? lol

Better not say what I was about to. Chore time. Bbs.

lol enjoy your spanking

My God, you DO see all.

Inspired by our first lady I started a subtopic on prostitution.
feel free to locate it you want to Reg.

There’s always the FLOTUS thread for that, too.

Ah yes.

Can women use these outdoor urinals?