I don’t think his time is too valuable either.
Either?
Well, you edited and corrected you grammar while I was making my post.
At this point I will assume tychicus is not going to come back and give a source for his laughable “article”.
Now we wait till Wednesday when butt-boy Pence will be sent out to explain rationale behind killing of Soleimani. trump is understandably reluctant to show his face.
I know I said I wouldn’t engage this low-iq imbecile but in the unlikely event anyone else is stupid enough to fall for this fake news, I will note this. The slow learner can’t even spot obvious satire.
Just heard breaking news (CNN). Traitorous former General Mike Flynn. Prosecutors are asking for jail time.
I think Farticus actually believed it.
He obviously did. So did Michele.
Giving the imbecile the benefit of the doubt, he knew it was satire and chose to spread misinformation. How very like trumpian of him.
Michele still reads Epoch Times knowing it is Chinese misinformation. A willing dupe.
funeral stampede kill count from 30 up to 56 now:(
speaking of misinformation; how many casualties were reported by your media for the drone strike on soleimani? here only evil bos soleimani and mini boss muhandis were ever mentioned
yet this article on wikipedia lists 10 casualties:
It’s true that I heard nothing about other casualties. What was left inside their vehicle must have been little more than meat soup. I don’t know how they came up with a body count. Soleimani was identified by a ring. It didn’t even mention a finger.
I hyper-linked the the Title just for you when I posted it. ![]()
To the Babylon Bee for Christ’s sake. lol.
Maybe he does believe it.
He obviously believed it. He doesn’t do subtle.
thats another thing: 2 vehicles were blown up not 1… at least 2 missiles not 1
Outrageous. I will write to the editor immediately. One missile could have done the job. I hate how defense dept. funds are wasted.