OMG, I have defiled the trump thread.
Yang just endorsed Warren. She went from 17% to 17.1%.
lol
I want a Sanders-Warren ticket. He has been much more likable than her lately. I also like his voters better.
I just want 3/4 of the democrats to drop out so they can focus on defeating the Orange Idiot.
That said, Sanders/Warren would be a dream ticket.
This is turning into a massive cluster fuck. Our military is out to lunch and commander in chief just
ginned up a nifty new war with Iraq.
A letter from Marine Brig. Gen. William Seely addressed to the Iraqi military circulated on social media Monday, saying that the U.S. was “repositioning forces” for “onward movement." A U.S. defense official confirmed to Military Times on Monday that the letter from Seely, the commander of Task Force Iraq, was authentic.
A short while later, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper pushed back against the reports, telling reporters at the Pentagon Monday afternoon that the letter was not accurate and that there has been no decision to leave Iraq.
Did you mean Julián Castro?
Democrats Call For Flags To Be Flown At Half-Mast To Grieve Death Of Soleimani
January 3rd, 2020
WASHINGTON, D.C.—At a press conference held on Capitol Hill Friday, mourning Democrat leaders called for flags to be flown half-mast to honor the death of Qasem Soleimani.
Flags were spotted flying at half-mast around the country, notably at The Washington Post , The New York Times , and in front of several celebrities’ homes. The celebrities went out and bought an American flag for the first time just to fly it at half-mast for this important time of grief.
“The grieving process is painful but necessary,” said Rep. Ilhan Omar. “As a nation, we need to stop and grieve this great, austere, revered religious scholar. He was one of the good ones.”
In a rare moment of unity with The Squad, Pelosi gave each of the girls a hug, telling them to just “let it all out” in their time of sadness.
Ocasio-Cortez didn’t seem to know what was happening but adjusted her glasses to look smart.
A teary-eyed Barack Obama was also seen solemnly lowering the flag in front of his seaside mansion. “To think, this all could have been prevented with a few pallets of cash.” He sighed and stared off into the distance, a look of pain and regret on his face. “If only Trump had targeted a U.S. citizen with a drone strike instead.”
Later, Democrats clarified they meant we should fly the Iranian flag at half-mast, not the “offensive and problematic” American flag.
Democrats are making Soleimani a martyr.
Trump Vows Iran Will ‘Never’ Have Nuclear Weapons
Speaking about the Iran deal of 2015:
“This was a horrible one-sided deal that should have never, ever been made,” Trump said at the time. “It didn’t bring calm, it didn’t bring peace, and it never will.”
I don’t know what the problem is. Brig. Gen Seely admitted to a “poorly written” and obviously premature letter. He also stated that the U.S. was “repositioning forces” not “withdrawing forces.”
U.S. Air Force launches F-35A Lightning II stealth fighters in Utah
“The Fighter Wings revealed on Monday that the F-35As have now finally reached full war-fighting capability.”
“The Air Force has previously boasted that the jet ‘improves lethality, survivability and adaptability against emerging threats in order to maintain air superiority’.”
Role: Fifth-generation all-weather stealth multirole fighter
-
First operational supersonic stealth fighter in history
-
Jet is almost invisible to radar because of its shape and the use of a fiber-mat which absorbs signals rather than reflecting them
-
The F-35 is equipped with one machine gun, air-to-air missiles and air-to-surface missiles. It can also carry up to six 910 kg bombs inside the body
“It has the ability to operate from land and sea and has previously been hailed as a huge leap forward in aerospace technology.”
Trump has put our strength on display. I like it! Trump also stated that Soleimani should have been taken out a long time ago. I agree!
You seem to be under the delusion that the only reason we took out Soleimani is that he killed a contractor. This seems willfully ignorant to me and there is no rational comparison to be made…
Give us a source for your article please. Or was it “creative writing” on your part? I have to admit it gave me a good laugh as much of your writing does.
I see your back at the epoch times. I guess it gives you comfort.
Not really. Reg recommended it and you know how cooperative I am.
Oh I know. I know. lol
Hmmm. Still no source from tychicus. Maybe it was a trumpian disinformation campaign.
Or maybe he just thinks his time is too valuable to respond.
