Trump

lol. I saw Caradine on Johnny Carson and he was acting like his character in the show. What an idiot.

Okay. What did a chinaman do to you?

Acting how? Like a tough guy? lol

I got rice from a Chinaman once.

Rice? It was given as an insult?

He was acting aloof and all-knowing.

Body rice.

Sounds like thinking after his evaluation.

I’ll leave that one to thinki to respond to.

BBL

iam nobodys sidekick tyvm

sometimes the best response is no response

1 Like

Don’t celebrate too early but Trump Tower made Iran’s hit list.

not celebrating destruction but i think its better to destroy ugly buildings than humans…

They could start by making the holes 3 feet wide so trump could make par.

1 Like

thats surprisingly sweet of you, or at least nicer than 6 feet under

It’s just the kinda guy I am.
Now game time. bbl

Rocket launch tonight @ 9:30.

It’s a probe to uranus.

But seriously, 9:30.