Trump

Then he should have no trouble proving it.

1 Like

Because that’s all they have. Let trump take the witness stand.

That’s an excellent idea. Do you think Adam Schiff would let him do that?

In a heartbeat. The republicans would never allow it.

If trump takes the stand I will buy you a bidet.

1 Like

Electrifying!!! She could probably beat Trump by at least 12 points.

I doubt that will happen. However, she DID win the popular vote last time.

The irony. Draft dodger trump at ceremony honoring veterans.

Donald Trump Relieved More 8,000 Veterans Affairs Employees Since He Took Office: Secretary

I can’t believe he can’t do more.

Did they Google translate that from Chinese? What does that even mean?

Look at the source Reg. The Epoch Times. Right wing propaganda.

The question is how many positions have been filled since then or is he just gutting the VA like he’s done to other depts.

Does relieved mean fired in their Mandaringlish?

Trump has gutted veteran’s care but so many of them continue to blindly support him that it makes it hard for me to feel sorry for them.

A senior staffer in the agency’s central Washington office observed that “under the Trump administration, political appointees seem to have far more influence in policy making than agency policy experts.”

Essentially they are trying to privatize veterans health care.

“Everybody is of the same belief that what is going on with the VHA is death by a thousands cuts,” one VA VISN director told us. Another said “this is privatization pure and simple,” while a hospital chief of staff said bluntly that broad Mission’s rules would be “kaboom for the VA.”

Is this what you mean by"doing more" Michele?

You two have analyzed every word. Let’s just call you both right for kicks-n-giggles. Thanks you for the entertaining mild diatribe.

And you want him to do more?

If he can. Yes.

Trump is a lazy, fat rich guy so we Americans may be overreaching. I mean really, how much can one man accomplish on no pay and one hour of sleep a day.

Please, you’re breaking my heart.