Trump

You are right. I completely forgot about all the liberal pious acts.

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16

When anyone becomes aware that they are guilty in any of these matters, they must confess in what way they have sinned. Leviticus 5:5

1 Like

That’s it, Joe. Hahaha! Sway the masses
or lose the vote.

I don’t think they should abolish ICE. Instead, they should use those employees to rake the forest floors.

1 Like

Mayor of Pocahontas backs Joe Biden, not Elizabeth Warren

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mayor-pocahontas-iowa-backs-joe-biden-elizabeth-warren

Poor Lizzy must do what women do. Stand alone and win the Primary as she leads from behind self-serving liberal men.

Sounds like something a billy goat could do.

Well they are at the same intellectual level.

1 Like

…as they both accomplish their goal ahead of schedule and under budget.

and they both smell the same.

Speaking of being ahead of schedule, how’s that wall coming? And how’s it going for Mexico to pay for it? And when will Obamacare be replaced?

Speaking of being under budget, how are you enjoying your trillion dollar deficit? Triple that of Obama’s?

Enjoy your koolaid.

1 Like

What there is of it has already been defeated.

There is no new wall. None. Before Trump was president, there were 654 miles of wall. Today there are 654 miles of wall. There is some (about 60 miles of) replacement wall. That wall has been easily cut by Home Depot saws worth under $100.

Trump outsmarted by Mexican laborers and Home Depot.

With a touch of brilliance and lower taxes.

Enjoy your fruitcake.

I hear it’s the aftershave, on loan.

Another orange Florida resident:

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/opinion/steve-hilton-ukraine-scandal-us-cash-gas-bidens-dems.amp
Mmm mmm mmm! :zipper_mouth_face: Mmm mmm mmm!

A month-old, pre-impeachment fluff piece on Fox. How convincing! Trump must surely be innocent.

I’m glad you decided to open your mouth. Trump is innocent. Biden has been exposed for using American tax dollars to help son, Hunter, become wealthy. That really looks bad on Joe.

Biden is a crook so he is out.
Sanders is too old.
Warren lives in an alternate fictitious healthcare universe.

That’s leaves Pete, Kamala and surprise contender, Michael Bloomberg.