Trump

No fair. Republicans can’t make that request. We are too lazy to move the protective rockssssahhh…

I suppose we should ask Sondland how the Obama administration handled whistleblowers and follow suit.

More trump fraud. It never ends. I guess he’ll take it out of campaign funds.

More lambasting.

“Attorneys for the charity had said that “all of the money raised by the Foundation went to charitable causes to assist those most in need,” and accused the attorney general’s office of political motivation, citing campaign trail comments made by Attorney General Letitia James, who took office in January.”

Of course his attorneys would say that. The judge disagreed.

In her decision filed Thursday, Justice Saliann Scarpulla found that “Mr. Trump breached his fiduciary duty to the Foundation,” including by “allowing his campaign to orchestrate” a televised fundraiser ostensibly for the foundation in Des Moines, Iowa, in January 2016, and allowing the campaign to direct the distribution of the money raised from that event “to further Mr. Trump’s political campaign.”

Just more campaign fraud. How you can continue to support this crook is beyond me.

I know. I’ve turn to a life of lawlessness. I can do better. Can you forgive me, Old Timer? I’m so much younger and inexperienced.

I’m looking for a new party to support. A party that uses the law to break the law. You’ve been such a great influence I thought I’d join yours.

I will agree you are inexperienced.

While you are agreeing, you are extremely grumpy.

Hahahaha! You dummy! :joy::joy::joy:

Looks like the same story to me.

Yes but this article speaks to his confession of truth.

Yes, his confession of wrongdoing was required in order to settle. Are you trying to say that his confession was voluntary? Hahaha.

Two more transcripts regarding trumps lawlessness to be released today.

No, I’m saying it was dumb.

Awesommmeeee!!! We should celebrate. :partying_face:

So you support fraud. Hmmm.

No, I’m against confession.

Why? Is it because it shows your hero to be a fraud and a crook?

No, because Godly acts are unacceptable in this country.

Absurd.