You may get the opportunity to do what you do and gloat. I hope you receive great pleasure and satisfaction in knowing that after 3 years and over 32 million dollars, you win. He is still going down in history as the greatest president that ever lived.
Ahahahahahaha!
Where’s your wall, oh koolaid drinking one? lol
On the border! A presidential promise kept! Feel free to be silent and take in the moment, Oh skeptical one.
Kept? I seen remnants of an old fence.
“linear wall”?
He also promised Mexico would pay for it. Nope. It’s coming out of Defense Dept. funds and whatever other departments be can raid.
Nothing is ever good enough is it?
He promised.
Rome wasn’t built in a day.
And Greece didn’t pay for it.
That’s Rome’s fault. They should have had a leader like Trump.
Not on this case. He promised Mexico would pay for it. Instead he plundered the Defense Dept.
Which means the Romans would pay for it.
It’s no different than lining our men up on the border.
I’m growing weary of your bs.
Right! Both are a waste of taxpayer dollars.
Hence the one time finding of a wall.
I bet. Trying to defend that dumbass must be exhausting.