Trump

Defending the right to the deaf is exhausting. I think I’ll go take a nap.

I think you must have been sleeping for the last 3 years. Go back to sleep.

I admit, you have given me nightmares.

Reality and fiction are interchangeable. Trump’s promises mean nothing because truth means nothing to his sycophants. New “truth” comes every day and supplants yesterday’s “truth” which is immediately rendered irrelevant. To call it mental illness is too kind.

Before Trump became president, 654 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile U.S. Mexico border had primary barriers. As of today, that hasn’t increased.

To date, the administration has replaced about 60 miles of dilapidated barriers with new fencing. And a major component of Trump’s pledge — that Mexico would pay for the wall — hasn’t been part of the equation. U.S. taxpayers have paid the cost.

Okay!

1 Like

Yes, okay!

1 Like

Pelosi just endorsed impeaching Trump.

2 Likes

So do I.

Well. Maybe it begins anew. Go Nancy.

Impeachment for what?

The answer would be for the transcript that incriminates Trump that hasn’t come out yet.

Are you all going to support a fallacious impeachment before an investigation has been conducted and judgement passed?

I was simply noting this is the first time the speaker has said this publicly.

And on another note, Harris is toast

1 Like

Oh that poor man!

Keep the top three and dump the rest.

2 Likes

I think “someone else” is Will’s balls.

2 Likes

Yes.

We could use the money that they are blowing.

1 Like

“someone else”?