Trump

It looks like warren is now in 1st in Iowa and Bernie is in 1st in new Hampshire. This could get interesting. Hopefully they keep their momentum after the NH primary. I’m a bit surprised as it seemed joe had a good night at the last debate. I’m ready for everyone else but these 3 to drop out.

1 Like

Me too. Enough already.

2 Likes

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-campaign-coming-to-an-end-thanks-to-ukraine-story-linked-to-hillary-clinton-nunes-says

If it is as you say, it must be coming down to the pot smoker and the cranky old baby hater.

I would be thrilled if Biden was out. Go Bernie. And if not Bernie, Elizabeth Warren. Either way, I will begin to believe in the US again. Never completely. The history of voting for rwnjs every few elections makes it unwise to trust blindly, but perhaps for 8 years there may be progress.

As if Devin Nunes has any credibility at all. I don’t give damn about Biden. Nunes just another ass-licking trump tool.

Just for clarity, my saying I’d be thrilled if Biden was out doesn’t mean I think Devin Nunes knows anything other than what Trump’s privates taste like.

It thrills me to know you both are on board for Biden’s fall from Grace but who will be the final three if Biden is out?
Surely not Kamala Harris? :eyes: Haha!

Yeah, his work and accomplishments in exposing corruption within the Democratic Party, the intelligence community and the media makes him the sharpest tool in the shed. Thanks for participating.

I agree!

To some readers the word arrangement could be perceived as querulous and misconstrued as defamatory if we didn’t already know that only you could testify to such personal open-mouthed activities.

Let’s place bets on who wins the primary. I hope Michele picks Harris.

1 Like

I’ll put 10 dollars on warren.

10 on Warren.

1 Like

I also say Warren and I also say she beats Trump.

1 Like

Michele can put 30 on harris and the rest of us can put 10 on Warren.

I wonder who her running mate would be. Some white dude from the midwest maybe.

That’s a good question. I wouldn’t be surprised if she chose a woman.

Me neither. Abrams would be nice.

I’m anything but a feminist but the idea of Trump being beaten by the woman he mocked as Pocahontas amuses me greatly.

2 Likes

I’ll gladly take that bet with greater odds of losing, faith in winning and a reminder that your choice of candidates made the claim to an Indian heritage and may have never confessed the truth had it not been for Trump who by the way is speaking out at the U.N. against Christian persecution. A first of its kind.

As a side note: If Congress subpoenas Trumps phone calls to world leaders, guess who will be next in a long line of subpoenas. Yeah, there’s no question, Obama’s “where should we drop the money?”…conversation will come out first.

Yeah trump is a fine example of a christian don’t you think Michele?

I don’t know if he’s Christian or not. Why don’t you call and ask him.