Trump

Underneath the hair is a really creepy looking guy.

Rich irony as ICE raids republican mega donor Koch business whose labor force depends on illegal immigrants.

1 Like

Elizabeth is on a roll. With Biden freefalling, she is really closing the gap. My second favorite candidate. Probably not the best choice for the dems.

1 Like

I like her but she’s Hillary again except radicalized. I’m not sure she can beat Trump.

Jimmy and rosaline have been married 73 years now. Quite impressive.

I agree. 60 is hard to reach. I don’t know where you read that. I didn’t read anything about them yesterday.

That is certain. Her narrative is Trump environmental, criminal justice, health-care and economic racism. Her only agenda is to push her silly narrative.

I like her too. If I were a Democrat, that’s who I would vote for. She is certainly more level headed than any man on the ticket and she has Trump pegged with that long list of racisms.
None can beat Trump but the only one with backbone and stamina is Kamala Harris. She speaks with a forked tongue so it wouldn’t surprise me if she were to win the Primary.

Kamala Harris has the worst chance of the top 5 to beat trump. She also had the worst debate of the top 5 and has dropped in the polls. Tulsi doesn’t seem to have a chance, but at least she ruined Harris.

Is there anything we agree on?

I agree.

I agree.

I agree.

I just agreed with you three times.

I stand by my position that I wouldn’t be surprised if she won the primary.

When Trump goes after her, the Left can scream racism.

Trump is racist now, long before he ever debates Harris, if he ever does. Observing that he remains racist then will not be surprising.

I agree that it won’t be surprising. The Left will drill down on the point of racism at every opportunity until you no longer recognize the difference.

https://scontent.fbed1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67797598_3552297894781163_6207941718138945536_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQmJLSlPFn-MxjJXToYCG-rWkypi45wUjBOOU9BzC4iArEg7VqvmQYDAW-euIdrhrycYlAViuJxeXTn-RdHYBaqR&_nc_ht=scontent.fbed1-2.fna&oh=c7d8cd6bcfd593b7e75a2ec6d4260c11&oe=5DCDA3D2

1 Like

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Jihad Watch Jihad Watch logo.PNG\ 300x89
Type of site Online Journal
Available in English
Owner Robert Spencer
Created by Robert Spencer and Hugh Fitzgerald
Revenue Donations
Website jihadwatch.org
Alexa rank Increase\ 11x11 48,906 global; 14,743 US (May 2019)[1]
Commercial No
Registration 501©(3), non-profit organization
Launched 23 September 2003
Current status Active

Jihad Watch is an anti-Muslim conspiracy blog[2][3][4] affiliated with the David Horowitz Freedom Center, run by blogger Robert Spencer.

If you would like a different source, it’s a google away.

The Left merely Question Begs delusions…

I know.

Begging the question of delusions is not a fallacy.