Trump

Hahaha! I’ve seen examples of what you “know”. Hahaha!

" Begging the question " is often used incorrectly when the speaker or writer really means “raising the question .” For example : … That’s an example of raising the question because it is not a fallacy to ask that question .

I know.

It was semi-literate gibberish, Will. Don’t give it too much credit.

1 Like

I’m so silly. I read it wrong. I took it to mean you leftists are just “formally asking for” delusions by merely questioning everything. It is much more clear now.
Thanks Will!

• ask formally for (permission to do something).
    “I will now beg leave to make some observations”

Yeah, I figured you’d be the only one here to catch on. IOWs the Left assumes their initial premise that Trump is a racist to be correct, they follow by twisting every word that comes out of his mouth and try to proclaim that it was a racist statement and assume that must also be true, thus they fallaciously Beg the Question. Then, like in the case of your reply to Reg above which I addressed, they get all prideful and fall under the delusion that they have made a valid argument. Therefore, in short, the Left’s pride in their arguments are merely Question Begging delusions…

I can see you know their arguments are a waste of cyberspace. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, but don’t hold it against them or they won’t play with me. They are really very brilliant.

I see you aren’t wasting cyberspace. But for some reason I don’t think you are hanging out on Twitter.

HRC was depicted as in jail in a float at the parade.
Iowa is going Red. You should expect it.

This is about Germany.

Who cares!!!

https://www.azfb.org/Article/Arizona-Farm-Bureau-President-Applauds-Trump-Administration-Updates-to-the-Endangered-Species-Act

“# NRA Shut Down NRATV”
What is your complaint?

“# Trump immigration official offers rewrite for Statue of Liberty poem”
The problem with your complaint here is that he didn’t take away from it. I would be honored to re-write it with “Give us your tired and poor - Keep your lazy and entitled

No complaint. I just found it amusing. NRA is in disarray.

I still don’t predict success but the destruction of the NRA would be a huge step towards sane gun laws in the US.

I posted this under Trump because, well, I thought that was where it belonged.

1 Like

Sanders has gained 24 points on Biden in NH in the last 14 weeks. I would imagine that will grow.

Cmon Bernie!!! He is now ahead by 6%. Actually, Elizabeth is closer to Biden, than Biden is to Sanders.

1 Like
1 Like

Bernie is giving Netanyahu the business. I guess Israel will not let a member of Congress into Israel. He’s claiming they should no longer get any funding. Be interesting if he gets elected. He’s Jewish so they can’t really call him an antisemite.

2 Likes