Trump

I know. That’s why the apostasy is happening. They didn’t tell the truth because they didn’t know. Imho, it’s really the only way we could learn the truth about who we were, where we came from, what we did and why we desperately need to be covered by the blood of Jesus.

Not just what we did but also what we are doing.

Temporary ban delivered.
Isis beheaded.
Wall in process.
Trump critics are just jealous of his archievements.

This man can not save us.

Better to always have those 23andme results handy when travelling :wink:

Daniel the only one abroad?
Make that TWO.

Oh, those indian Trump-o-maniacs! Relatives of jewrs, Reg :slight_smile: :wink: ?
I like the guy and his women, however, one shouldn’t do image worshipping. That’s probably bad.

It was a good week for Trump but let’s not be silly. ISIS was beheaded by Russia and Syria. The US went home and had nothing to do with it. The wall is only progressing in your mind. Trump’s critics (including me) are mad and we had a bad week but don’t count us out. Mueller is still on the job.

Derry is a fictional town and a part of Stephen King’s fictional Maine topography. Derry has served as the setting for a number of his novels, novellas, and short stories. _ Wikipedia

That is just IT.

There is hope in the midterms.

1 Like

Hope is hidden in Christ.

I looked up Christian Identity. Now that I no longer have it, life is much better for me.

:flushed::flushed::flushed:
What do you mean, “I no longer have it.”

Pruitt, who had to walk two blocks to blessed by Carl Icahn before trump named him for the EPA has another use. Might explain why he hasn’t been dumped after so many ethics violations.

C.I. is making some of the same errors some “jews” (or Khazars?) have been doing, namely solely circling around their heritage.
Better to humble oneself and chose a mild form of Brit’Ish Israelism.

He is likely refering to “having faith”.
Don’t loose your faith just because of an wikipedia article, Mark, whose author could be even an atheist.

I am a citizen of the United States Of America. Born and raised. It took a lot of sacrifices for that. This country is going to get respect no matter what the cost for me. Make that understood. Make it very understood above anything else.

That seems to be Trump’s strategy. He is so insecure and so desperate for respect that he will do anything, no matter how stupid, to get it. Sadly for him that never works.

What’s worse? The atheist or the jew?

Trump’s approval rating at time of presidency is as bad as it’s been since 1946. Truman had 41% in 1946. Even Reagan and Carter were higher.

I do wonder if he will be worse than George jr. For morale he has been for sure. George was terrible though.

Right now it’s not close. W got the US into insane wars and killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. Trump is just a liar and a moron and an asshole.