Trump

Because they can’t call him racist is he goes up against white people.

Yes. That’s why he should go after some whites. He might be too dumb to not have this idea. Or, more likely. He does not care if people know he’s racist.

Those who vote for him again are sending the message, “I’m ok with racism.”

He is going after whites. Many of the pedos getting busted are white.

Has he singled out whites lately? Doesn’t seem to have.

I’m voting for him. I told you a while back that I am racist. I’m also deplorable and if you give me a moment, I’ll summon the dev…I mean Will and he can tell you all the rest of my evil characteristics.

I believe he has gone up against some white Hollywood figures.

What am I saying…The entire left leaning world hates him because he is taking these perverts down and they have convinced you all that he is the enemy.

Here are 25 and most are white.

For some reason I can’t post it

I don’t care at all about Hollywood.

Anyways, I don’t know if you are a racist
However, you are clearly ok with racism.

Nobody cares what Meagan markle thinks. We are talking about the potus. Different standard.

That wasn’t what I was trying to post.

Clearly, it doesn’t matter what I am. I am only what you 3 make me every day. Lower that dirt for believing in God and wanting a pervert free society for my grandchildren.

You voted for a pervert that pees on women. And you will again.

Lol.

1 Like

Did you fact check that?

That’s right because the same rule doesn’t apply to you that I must follow

Why exactly are you giving Trump credit for going after pedos? He has done nothing at all against pedos that I am aware of. The justice department that he constantly says is controlled by Hillary is going after a handful of pedos. This has nothing to do with Trump.

Have you fact-checked that? Can you be certain of that because I saw photos of him and Epstein.

Don’t minimize the scope with which these busts are taking place. Every bust in every state is leading to another.

Have I fact checked what? I am asking you why you are giving Trump credit for pedos getting busted. I am unaware of anything at all he has done (or could do) to affect these busts. If you have information about how he should get credit, share it. If not, you should stop making this absurd claim.

It’s his administration. I give him credit for that reason alone.

I’m sorry, I forgot. Under the Trump Administration, no credit is given where credit is due, EVER!