Trump

This is for real, man! End-of-times has already begun. Great tribulation is on the doorstep. However, You are posting under the wrong topic.
Jehova’s witnesses got all the details:

End-of-times, bbaders.

No! Not at all! I do find some of your juvenile posts disgusting and gross but I am not offended.

Of course not. If a religious zealot isn’t offended by trump they are beyond being offended.

Perhaps this will offend you, though I doubt it. It offends me deeply.

It certainly does offend me. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
What kind of parents illegally cross a border with their children knowing they will be seperated?

If You do a criminal act e.g. rob a bank, You will be separated from your children, too.
Do You want the children to go to prison, too?

Leviticus 19:33-34 (NIV)
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

Ok, if an American citizen robs a bank, he/she will be separated from his/her children (go to prison), too.
Same treatment. Not going against your bible quote…

Isaiah 58,7:
Help the needy of your nation,
because they are your brothers in blood.

Amen!

I hope we are never found guilty of mistreating foreigners who “reside, sojourn or live” here. But I do hope we can protect our people and the foreigners among us from law-breakers. It’s important that the world know we are a nation of laws and those who come here must be willing to obey those laws.

A federal judge last week refused the administration’s request to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the American Civil Liberties Union that seeks to halt the government policy. U.S. District Judge Dana M. Sabraw in San Diego ruled that, if true, Trump’s separation of families “is brutal, offensive, and fails to comport with traditional notions of fair play and decency.”

Nearly 1,800 immigrant families have been torn apart at the U.S.-Mexico border from October 2016 to February of this year, Reuters reported. Department of Health and Human Services official Steven Wagner told Congress in April the government had lost track of nearly 1,500 unaccompanied migrant children who had been placed with sponsors.

Huffington Post

"I tell you the truth, anyone who sneaks over the wall of a sheepfold, rather than going through the gate, must surely be a thief and a robber!
John 10: 1

What a perverse use of scripture. Would the God you worship defend the rending of families by a government?

Wikipedia: A sojourn (/ˈsɒdʒərn/ SOJ-ərn) is an impermanent stay reached by journey, or a period of temporary residence.

I honestly believe you are guilty of trying to twist the Bible into saying something it isn’t saying. The Mexicans who come to your nation are clearly sojourners and most reside in your nation. The Bible doesn’t say “reside with proper paperwork”.

So weird! I feel the exact same way about you what you are doing.

God is full of Mercy, Will, but He is also Just. If someone wants in, they have 2 options. They can go through our government process or they can repent and ask God for an open door. Either way will lead to safe passage.

If you believe that then you must believe that God approves of children being separated from their parents at the border.

1 Like

I don’t know of anyone that approves of children being seperated from mothers but God gives everyone free will to choose right from wrong.

Then which is it Michelle? Is forcibly separating families right or wrong?

It’s the consequences of breaking the law.

It’s right to uphold the law when faced with law-breakers.

Do you not think there should be consequences for law-breakers?