Trump

Rumors is making the round that Gunda married her dog and is on a long lasting honeymoon trip. I just hope she won’t follow in lock-step with my ex wife. STAY TRUE TO YOUR DOG, GIRL!

Wow! Mocking our president? I shouldn’t be surprised. When we go low, you go high, right?

Awesome! Reality has set in. They know that we aren’t going to be “pissed on” any longer and they are sulking like a bunch of spoiled snot-nosed girls.

Mocking? Just showing the truth about trump. As a small p president I think he should be mocked constantly. As many of his staff have remarked, he is a moron, idiot, fool, the list goes on.

So, BigMoon, would You prefer a satanic witch? She would have engaged in war with Russia. Satanic! So Satanic.
She’d support the abortion mills at Planned Parenthood if she was in power. Or…are You by chance a baby hater, hating those created in god’s own image???

For the record: Her cheating “husband” was in charge when Waco happened, and thus is to blame for the burning of tens of innocent adventist children and babies!!!

Also, we all have to thank Trump that he is kicking some EU bureaucrats’ asses and for this alone I would hug him!

Man, watch INFOWARS to get totally red-pilled like Reg and myself and become a part of the resistance to the New World Order, too. It feels great to be the resistance.
The US has woken up, Eastern Europe has woken up, now western Europe is finally waking up to confront socialsm and globalism. And I am in the f’in midst of it. Feels great. Just great, I tell you. Like a Trump victory. Or Brexit. I even completely negrect everything else, because it is just so great. Only the bible is more great.

If you are reading this post then YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE

The passion! I do love passionate people, especially when they’re wrong. You are not the resistance you are the future brownshirts. Goebbels even predicted it would happen here.

As far as the abortion issue goes, you people are fine with saving the babies but once they’re born couldn’t care less about them. That’s a fact Michelle.

I wasn’t aware that Reg had taken the red pill. He can speak for himself on that.

Let’s not forget that Trump goes the lowest of all. I will never, ever understand how the Trump nightmare ever got past this. He should have been disgraced and forgotten the day he mocked a man’s disability.

Sulking? lol. Every sanctioned nation has matched your sanctions point for point. China has called off a trade deal. Republicans are coming out against the sanctions right, left and center. Trump is too stupid to realize he has already lost this fight bigly.

I’m totally against Trump. I honestly feel he is the worst world leader of my lifetime. Clearly the stupidest and least informed. The most uncultured. A buffoon, really. I would be ashamed to call such a man my leader and I believe about 60% of Americans are, too.

This said, I do not like the personal turn that US politics have taken. I can hate Trump and feel and say that he is a moronic buffoon (and I do) without feeling or saying that about his supporters. They should be able to feel and say that about Hillary without feeling and saying it about Hillary supporters. The US, both right wing and left, has gone down a path that I feel is entirely unhealthy.

In Canada, we disagree totally on politics and then go out for a few drinks after. Every Thursday and Sunday when I’m in Canada, I meet respectively with my two groups of friends, one group at the marina downtown and another group of tech friends out here in Surrey. In both cases, the group contains everything from communists to right wingers and we do talk politics. We just realize that because the other guy is wrong in our opinion doesn’t make him a bad person. The US seems to have lost that perspective.

I am honestly not sure you can recover from this. Half of America hates the other half. I have seen this kind of thing before in places like Bosnia and Serbia, but I have never seen a nation recover from it. I really wonder if you are going to be able to survive as a nation.

I wonder too.

This is where the disconnect is. Trump did not mock that man.

What is your explanation for that video, then?

I am interested in hearing her explanation too. He is clearly mocking him.

Mhmm. If you don’t prefer brown shirts, what about blackshirts then? I think they are way more FASH-ionable. But beware of the ZOG, if jewr a too FASHionable bad goy, the SPLC will come for you. Hahahaha.

Prophet Joseph predicted Trumpistry?

Not true for me, though. I love babies. They are a shitload of work, but if they’re mine I don’t mind, even not the dirty stuff. Also, you can read the bible to them all day. They won’t “run”. However, I gotta make some new ones, because they took all from me.
Also, rightwingers like myself are engaging in pro home-schooling activity, so you cannot say, we don’t care when after they were born.
In fact, we’ll be needing to create a whole ARMY of 144000 children without a spot or a wrinkle, knowing the bible by heart, to bring the man-child and die in the process ushering in messiah’s return in the end-of-times to bring about the messianic kingdom age.

Liar.

So much appreciation. One might think the biggest Trump supporter on board, having just an edge over AgeOfGrace and myself in regards to Trumpistry.

Separatism is the solution. As it always has been. Two nations will be better than one, if they become “1000 hearts, one beat” after secession.
Maybe “defeatists” preaching separatism like Harold have been right all along?

Yes, that’s going so well for South Sudan and Kosovo. lol.

Kosovo at least is at peace. Without Gypsies and the insanely high level of corruption there it could blossom.
South Sudan, well, how to put it frankly…Maybe the’ll make it in a few years just like Detroit.

Welcome to Weimar America :wink:

Kosovo is at peace but it’s a mess. Almost everyone agrees it would’ve been better off staying within Serbia. South Sudan is just a mess. Separation rarely works well.

The UK was better off within the EU. Quebec is better off within Canada. Catalonia is better off within Spain. Scotland chose the UK. Even the bloody Basques have given up.

We will have world government soon. Not soon as in 20 years but certainly within 200. The Internet was the first step and the merging of world economies is the second. Visa-free travel will follow in the coming decades, as will a world currency.

Remember that the United States was originally a loose confederation of very distinct countries, but in time it became one large country with a few quirks between regions. They are better off together, and the world will be better off together.

Uhhm, oh-kaaaay?