Trump

Must be the good Dutch blood! Like.

Well. He might prepare the world for the saviour’s return…but he surely IS a womanizer :wink:

Exclusively posted for YOU:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Womanizer has a connotation of a playboy who gets lots of hot girls. Trump is a renter of prostitutes. A common john. A repulsive, obese pig who pays for sex.

Reg, you forgot sexual predator.

1 Like

Good point.

Documenting trumps never ending lies -

Aha! Caught You reg-handed!

The double standard of ever-complaining about Trump doing stuff one wouldn’t critizise a gliberal lizard guy pushing forth the Club of Rome NWO agenda is exactly what we “right wing nut jobs” need to get our main man Trump reelected! …The American public knows…

Aha! The NWO vaxxer is into Gretaism and CO2-cults as well. Good going, Bill Gates! Now we know…

I won’t even go there because our main man, President Trump has declared CNN to be fake news.
Case closed.

Daniel, the two comments I made were not in conflict. The world doesn’t care about repulsive, obese men who rent prostitutes. The Americans elected one as president. If Bill Gates had become one (and he didn’t), the world would not have cared. Instead, Bill Gates decided to satisfy his ego and try to save the world, and the world in turn created absurd conspiracy theories about him.

What crap. Gates is a wealthy self-righteous god in his own mind. He is not for Christ either.

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
1John 2: 18

1 Like

These two statements are not in conflict.

Saving the world is in conflict with anything descriptive of him or the pope, imho.

Saving the world is my way of saying “doing do-gooder things to make people think well of you”.

What difference does it make what people think of you?

He has money and power. He has nothing else to strive for.

Except control.

I heard that yesterday. No class at all. Fire the guy if you want. It’s your right. To then dis him in front of his former crew is just trashy, classless behaviour.

2 Likes

lol. This made me chuckle.

During Mody’s speech on Sunday, someone (presumably a crew member) can be heard yelling “What the fuck?” Crozier was a popular captain and video circulated on Friday of the crew massing on the deck of the Roosevelt to cheer and chant the captain’s name as he left the ship, walking down the gangplank to a waiting car.

Well, this went fast. Modly has resigned for his handling of the Crozier matter.

The loyalty of his crew speaks volumes about Capt. Crozier. Trump loyalist Modly couldn’t get his nose far enough to trumps ass.

1 Like