Coronavirus

I wonder, totally seriously, if we are going to move to Muslim-niqab-style fashion in the future.

Unrelated but also interesting:

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/us-passport-emergencies/index.html

1. If you’ve had coronavirus and you have gone through the 14 day period after a negative diagnosis, why aren’t you exempt from all curfews, quarantines and restrictions?

2. If masks and gloves stop the spread, as it appears they do, why can’t we allow people outside if they wear a full face mask and gloves?

1 Like

reinfection cases and people cannot be trusted

This is the same person calling for a complete national shutdown.

Who has been working closely with Dr Fauci for at least 10 years and totally supports a complete nationwide (impossible) shutdown.

1 Like

grafik

grafik

The reinfection matter has largely been debunked. Most experts believe it is due to false negative test results the first time around.

As far as trusting people goes, I am certainly not in favour of anything so foolish. When they get their negative test, they get a certificate. Failure to show the certificate results in jail.

It amuses me that Bill Gates (who I do not consider any kind of saint), having grown bored with being the richest man in the world, decided to try to buy some good will and enhance his reputation by doing charitable work. He would’ve done far better (at least as far as his reputation goes) to have retired to a private island and screwed young prostitutes for the rest of his life. Nobody would have said anything bad about him. Instead he tries to save the world (for his own ego, admittedly) and people hate him.

Yes Michele, everything that is wrong in the world or goes against your political view is the result of a giant conspiracy.

Starting on April 7, face masks will be required to use the Medellín metro and buses in Medellín.

I wore a face mask today. It made things very difficult.

Kraft got in trouble a few years ago for getting a blowjob at a massage parlor. I guess prosecutors couldn’t use the video of the blowjob in court so it never went anywhere. Thankfully, he kept his job. Hopefully it saves some lives.

2 Likes

Thankfully people like Kraft are making things happen. trump damn sure is NOT.

I ride trains/trolleys/metro/buses. I walk and have not lyfted or ubered in over a month. I stopped buying prepared food.

About the masks on metro and buses. They could open some windows or turn on the vents to clear the air better.

Some people do not feel real or living enough though they would prefer to be stuck staring out of a pane with a piece of excrement stuck on their side. That and as much possible bacteria and viral moisture on the “confectionary” and their faces.

Fake people talking about a real problem doesn’t get to bottom line real solution. Often dealing with the problem means being real and that is death for them as it has been put off for too long.

That’s the ticket. Don’t learn from the rest of the world.

1 Like

trump wont wear a mask either, will be interesting to see what his followers will do

I hope they follow his example.

1 Like

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/coronavirus/913/3160?u=thinkingaboutit

interesting, will they be handing out proper face masks near the metro and buses?

I like to wear my Trump mask