Trudeau

Trump had this fool figured out.

1 Like

1 Like

That doesn’t look like the Queen to me but it’s irrelevant. What do you see here?

Who do you think it is, Michele? A crisis actor?

I don’t know. It was just an observation. I think the jubilee lighting is interesting, though. What kind of message do you think that sends out to the world?

LOL, WHAT A FOOL.

:joy:. That’s funny.

Are you related? You favor Trudeau.

1 Like

Hi Ben. It must suck for you to see Trump doing so badly. I see your source for this “fact” is named “bull”. How appropriate. Happy New Year.

I agree. Politicians should have to show their tax returns every year.

It must suck for you to see Trudeau illegally profiting from your taxes.

Canadians better start opening their eyes to the truth of where they are heading.

What a lot of nonsense from beginning to end. “If those protests are used to demand change, then no”. Horse excrement. Don’t block streets and bridges and you can protest all day long here. And people do. And most of us laugh at them.

Typical Canadian rationale…

Ben, don’t you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself? That guideline is not for “men who identify as women”, it is for WOMEN WHO IDENTIFY AS MEN BUT STILL HAVE A CERVIX. That’s what a trans man is. A woman-at-birth who now identifies as a man. God you nutjobs are tiresome. lol.

But if you’re a trans guy age 21 or older who has ever had sex — with anyone — then you need to get screened for cervical cancer if you have a cervix.

Reg, you are typical Liberal that lies by reversing things, learn to read, then go get your pap smear if you like, Canadian taxes will pay for it, don’t worry.

Every day “woke” Canadians inch further into the poison web.

"Wong-Tam, who uses “they/them” pronouns and is a member of Ontario’s New Democratic Party (NDP), pointed to recent backlash against drag performances in the United States as a reason driving the legislation, adding that organized protests have also occurred in Canada, according to CBC News.

Wong-Tam wants to “create … community safety zones” at the expense of free speech.

These zones would prohibit “any homophobic/transphobic act of intimidation, threat, offensive threats, offensive remarks, protests, disturbance and distribution of hate propaganda” within 100 meters of drag show venues, the politician says."

Ben, I’m going to surprise you. I agree 100% with your post. It is insanity and I am totally against these perverted sex shows for children.

PS: I’m not sure why you posted this in the Trudeau thread. Trudeau and the Liberal Party have nothing to do with this NDP initiative.

Trudeau has been in power for 8 years and Canada has never been stronger. Macron for 6 years.

“Canada didn’t have racial guilt as a founding myth, so it invented a genocidal atrocity to atone for. Remember, 83 churches were burned down or vandalized over this and Trudeau said they deserved it.”

Canada’s wokeism tactics are nothing but lies.

1 Like