Travels

Ben, you are an illiterate clown and a pretender. You demonstrate this every time you post here, which is sadly quite a frequent event of late. I am entirely unsurprised you decline to post photos of yourself, even as you childishly attempt to mock my appearance (with grade-school insults, I might add). Cowards always hide in the shadows and hurl insults.

Reg, Reg, Reg, my insults to you are made in fun and meant to return like argument back at you but lets be clear, beyond a little teasing I do not value putting you down I think of it more as a slap down on someone who does value grade-schools insults - which I don’t think you can deny owning that attribute.

I do have a not so good pic a year pre-COVID at your age now, 56, that should at least make it clear to you that my pecs aren’t soft like yours, girly man. LOL

Me Muscle

One more at age 55 looking more friendly. LOL

I love it. :slight_smile: You look exactly as you should look.

Edited to add: This is me with my wife at Christmas a few weeks ago. I am very content to leave the record as it stands.

Imitation is flattery. I liked Will.

Yeah, Will would have said please.

Ahh, I see. Thank you.

What are you on about, Reg? I’m not attacking you. I’m just trying to make sure you live by the same words you declare as righteous. Judging from your man-boobie photo, I don’t think you have any right to vote in the next election. That’s not an attack. It’s your view.

Viva Mexico cabrones !

2 Likes

don’t tread on me

Heading to Toronto tomorrow. Haven’t seen my mother in ages. It’ll be nice to see the city again.

2 Likes

Nice! Have a great visit.

1 Like

So, it’s 3 am. My flight leaves in a few hours and the cat injured herself. I’m not sure how. She’s limping badly. The vet took some x-rays ($618 fgs) and told us she might need surgery. Looks like Isa will have to stay home and I will go alone. I hate drama.

Awe the poor kitty. Sorry thank your plans changed.

nuff said

I’m in Toronto. It is brown, cold and unpleasant. Drove out to Mississauga because I had never seen the pier there. Waste of time. Soulless place, at least this time of year. I imagine it’s likely more lively in summer. Pretty view of downtown Toronto from there, though.

I’m sorry for the travel drama!

does toronto have driveways?
you should post them
i mean slides of them
not the actual driveways
pictures and such

Freezing rain today. What a fun trip.

i wonder-
what’s the weather like in some randomly-chosen canadian city?

We had ice on monday. Slid 8 times going to work

and we’re only finding out about it today?

donnie and marie sing-
i’m a little bit muddy
i’m a little bit melting snow