Travels

I’m not looking for protection. I’m looking for fairness. Equality. I’m looking for him to treat me the same way he treats you.

i didnt mention any names in the comment i made because it was as much meant for reg as for you (and for for everyone else as well)

i treat people according to their actions
when it concerns people on the internet i treat all of them the same (or at least i think i do)

Really? Then why did your comment so conveniently focus on appearance and not verbal name calling.

Yes, in your own mind, you do.

because i do not believe in “bad” words so i didnt see any “verbal name calling”

why do you think reg also thought the comment was about him, just like you thought it was about you?

you are welcome lol

(some people…)

Selective sightings often?

Michele, I believe you have the upper hand in fairness here and I suspect Reg’s claim that he doesn’t have man-boobs is another one of those half-truths of his and that the reality is his pecs are probably soft and drooping blubber rather than hard squared and muscular. I wouldn’t cut him any slack on that one just because he might have avoided his pointers poking out his shirt because he could probably still crunch them up and put them in a bra, if you know what I mean. :wink:

naww, i think your view is pretty much always the same… distorted :wink:

You are welcome to that view. At least it’s not perverted.

This from the self righteous jackass who cries about ad hominem attacks! lol. Low IQ garbage.

Kind of sensitive about those man-boobs, ain’t cha? Hormones flaring up again? LOL

I haven’t noticed any photos of you here, Ben, aside from that amusingly pompous ancient one in your profile. Let’s see one. I doubt you’re man enough to actually show yourself, but it can’t hurt to ask.

Show us your tits!!!

1 Like

Wow! I shouldn’t be surprised but I am. I normally respect your judgment and value your opinion but concerning this topic, yours is just another man’s view.

You can speculate and I undoubtedly agree with you so I do my part to hold him accountable here.

Yeah, gross. I have no problem reminding him to keep his appearance up. It’s an eternal necessity because of his twisted view.

You’re perverted.

"Can clothes be sinful?

Wearing clothes is not a sin, but being naked and pure in heart is pleasing unto God. In fact, according to Jesus it’s the only way back to God."

https://stgenparish.org/catholicism/quick-answer-is-it-a-sin-to-buy-clothes.html

I thought of Will when I typed that.

Thoughtless and disrespectful.

You too, Michele? I expect such from Ben the Coward, but you’re going to join him in attacking my appearance? This honestly surprises me.

Indeed.

To explain, I believe a purveyor of truth and justice equates to that person’s fairness, and you being above the others in these attributes gives you the upper hand here in fairness. It was supposed to be a compliment toward your personal attributes that you own (being a fair person according to your righteous judgment) rather than a judgement of how they treat you.

I ain’t taking and posting selfies for you, …weirdo, LOL

Anyway, I have a degree in Physical Therapy, own a nice gym and do personal training on occasion and you are not even in my league, Reg. I would take no joy in further humiliating you in such comparisons. :smile: