Transgenderism

if a guy is crazy/brave enough to have penis removal surgery then surely he deserves to be a she and should be able to compete in all female sports

What if he merely “self-identifies” as a woman?

What if they make the athlete wear the penis on their forehead?

1 Like

lol. Oh God.

Maybe they could trail the penis in front of him while he runs track. Liken a bunny with the greyhounds.

Guys who’ve had their gonad cut off are not the issue. It’s guys with gonads who are still fully functional males biologically who declare “I am a girl” that are the issue.

uhm no not in my opinion since all males have an x and y chromosome and therefore all guys could say they self-identify as a woman (or at least half lol)

Maybe they could run a half marathon?

1 Like

Omg, thinki took a rational position on something. This is going to be hard to adjust to.

bbl

lol uhm ok… how about this then:

all male and female only sports are discriminative
everyone should be able to participate so no more separate events based upon age, sex or race

That is rational, too, and it amuses me that feminism has led to this. Ardent feminists, who are often the most vocal proponents of the equality of transgendered people, have effectively destroyed women’s sports. I see nowhere this can lead other than to the entire elimination of female sporting events in time, although I think it will take many decades and probably centuries since real women will not give up their sports easily.

Freud didn’t know what women wanted either.

argh… oh well at least we will always have shouting on air planes

1 Like

as much as i dislike doing so i have to concur with thinkingaboutit

1 Like

Another branch of the family?

a schizo is never alone;)

lol@that dude complaining about that camera filming him

That was idiotic, yes, but the basic protest that drag queens are not for kids seems reasonable to me.