Transgenderism

1 Like

If that doesn’t fly, perhaps “Trans Women Are Real Women” might work. This cyclist is Canadian, after all.

A rare win for sanity today. These will become more and more infrequent as time passes.

I wonder if they could deny me a butt wax (just a hypothetical).

I’m actually surprised by the ruling as it comes from my home town which is notoriously insane on transgender issues.

Ha! I now self-identify as an Admiral and demand my Navy pension be adjusted accordingly.

South Park has its say.

1 Like

Do you have STD? Do you think it is fair if it is discoverable by inspection and you don’t disclose it?

And now, here we have a girl who is pretending to be a guy pretending to be a girl. It’s getting really hard to keep track of this stuff.

https://twitter.com/ContrarianQuinn

Edited to add this. I am loving this person’s Twitter.

I’m confused.

I am impressed that Tennis Australia hasn’t renamed the stadium that bears her name.

I love your south park post! On point!!
Maybe the only legal way left to beat up women hahaha LOL. I mean to win a fair and diverse competition within the narrow but approved realm of political correctness hahaha

1 Like

I hate taking the right-wing position on this but I do. Men competing in women’s sports is just wrong.

@thinkingaboutit @thinki , what do you make of this? I do hope you approve of men competing in women’s sports. It would please me to differ with you on this.

1 Like

Haha. Yay! Here we go. . .

2 Likes

I think thinki might be more liberal than me lol.