Transgenderism

Yes, that’s right, Michele.

Gee, I thought you would translate for me.

Ok. (S)He said:

I am here in the Botanical Gardens of Medellín because this is where we have the most important literary event of the year, the Festival of Culture and Books between September 8 and 17 in Medellín. The guest country is France, and the topic this year is “We are Women”. How beautiful and powerful it is to build us through what makes us feel strong. This lecture is one of them. The book of the year is “A Room of One’s Own” by Virginia Woolf and I tell a story of “young girl’s beasts” which is an adaptation of “Beauty and the Beast”. So you can’t miss it.

1 Like

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.
—Virginia Woolf

Humor is the first of the gifts to perish in a foreign tongue.
-Virginia Woolf

It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly.
—Virginia Woolf.

I read the book of Job last night, I don’t think God comes out well in it.
-Virginia Woolf

Her quotes were interesting to read until I read this last one. Now I’m thinking she must be highly educated in self-righteousness.

1 Like

“This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.”

― Hamlet, Act 1 Scene 3, Shakespeare

1 Like

Note: “The competition will feature another transgender woman – Miss Netherlands Rikkie Kolle.” Of course, we are used to Dutch women looking like men.

Nico, there’s some hope for you.

hope is a waste of time and energy (although not as bad as praying)

dutch people winning cycling medals is quite common, i had to search for a bit but i did find you some canadians winning recent cycling medals too! (well ok mountainbikes and its only in america but its as close a victory as i could find for you lol)

How would you know?

This will be interesting. I may watch Miss Universe for the first time ever.

1 Like

actively participating in and promoting female erasure

Rebel News is a far right wing pro-Israel trash outlet here in Canada, but they have this one right.

So the US decided to inject male monkeys with hormones in the hopes of turning them into transgender female monkeys. This only cost half a million dollars.

Just when you think stuff can’t get any weirder…

We all predicted this. All the women are sitting on the sidelines while men in dresses call themselves women and play as the “women’s team”.