Transgenderism

Yes, that was disgusting.

Guess who is going bankrupt next.

You know what happens when immorality is on display everywhere you turn?

:smirk:

I do get tired of all this transgenderism.

If they only couldā€™ve looked into a time machine to see the future. lol.

Itā€™s sick. Watch it anyway.

That was disturbing. Why exactly did you post that?

EDIT: My question should have been why did that trans pervert say that, not why did you post it.

He/she is just being gross, as all transgender clips are. I just thought you all might find the humor in him/her trying to pull that baby from his/her butt. We have find a way to laugh about it.

I get that, and I have no issues with your posting it, but I just saw no humour in that vile transgender pervert talking about pulling a baby out of his asshole. Iā€™m not even sure if he was joking. He wasnā€™t smiling. It just made me want to vomit.

Right, Reg, but you have to create your own humor. Nothing in this world is funny anymore since globalists started running things.

Score one for the Italians.

And Russia is going in a totally different direction.

Yeah, the right one.

1 Like

This problem is even spreading to Colombia. Although if you read the comments, they are not quite ready to accept it. (Spanish)

I wouldnā€™t know. I couldnā€™t understand any of it so I had to self-translate his/her entire plea/rant? Let me know if it was even a little close and donā€™t laugh at me. I donā€™t know Spanish.

He said, ā€œIā€™m a transgender and my name is Jardin Botanico. Pork tastes like Loogies. There is a very important book you need to read. Itā€™s a liberating party culture. September 17, 2023 at 8. The French are invited. No time to sleep or do home construction for the travel is long so center yourself. The lecture is one that lasts. The book is properly called Virginia Woolf. It will be in Amarillo by morning. Ninaā€™s best adaptation but most say yes or no and be a pardoned partner.ā€