Transgenderism

Yes, Reg, I understand that both are necessary but you said we are not equal and also, not the same so from a mathematical standpoint one is greater.

Incorrect. From a mathematical standpoint, both are of infinite value to the human race. Neither is greater.

lol yes some might even call them equals :wink:

but of course what is “not the same but equal” to one is “most definitely of equal importance and equal value and with equal rights but not the same nor equal” to another lol

And what is idiotic to one (me) is Nico to another.

That’s only from God’s standpoint. If women were of infinite value to men, men would not abuse women.

I didn’t say women were of infinite value to men. That’s obviously not true. Nor are men of infinite value to women or women wouldn’t divorce men.

Both are of infinite value to the human race and its survival.

Which is more important to water, hydrogen or oxygen? Answer: both, equally. You can’t have water without both.

There’s a big difference between the components that make up water and the human race.

This one is fun.

A woman is an adult human female. How this became a point of controversy is beyond me.

This is stupid to me. Let them pee where they want.

Remember you said that when they say they want to pee in your shoe.

Transgender or gender-nonconforming people will need to get approval from a staff member to use the restroom or shower room of their choice.

What is the point of this silly law? It makes no difference if a loophole allows them to gain access.

Do you think trans women should be allowed to compete in women’s beauty pageants?

1 Like

Looks like they went with a cis woman this year.

This is a good question. As trans people have no advantage in beauty, I’m not sure if they should be banned from beauty contests. Their presence makes it less likely that I would watch one, but I don’t watch them anyway.

Guess who’s going to file for bankruptcy protection next. I’m so sad. :frowning: blaa…blaa…blaa…I loved The North Face but they clearly have a death wish.

If that didn’t offend you, this should. If it doesn’t, you’re dead inside.

What did Jesus do to deserve this kind of public humiliation and blatant mockery? He was kind. He always told the truth. He shared His wisdom and His Holy Spirit. No sin was found in Him. How many of us can say that? He expressed love and unity with God and man and He gave His life for ours so that we could have peace with God and understanding of the depth of His love for us through His Sacrifice.
It’s important that they feel redeemed by their community hero award because that’s all they will ever get, unless they repent of it.

I thought it was a satire. I googled. It’s real. Make me vomit.

I don’t think Jesus existed but that performance also made me vomit.

I doubt He thinks you exist either.