Transgenderism

Yes. I remember that. I don’t feel very strongly about my opinion.

If they add a penis, should they compete in the men’s only division?

That guy that cheated must have been pretty good to defeat the top woman player in the country. I wonder how he thought he was going to collect money with fake identification. If he has a fake bank account, no longer funny.

yes! unless you are referring to a removable strapon

its uganda, the winner probably gets a goat :wink:

https://ratings.fide.com/profile/10823425

Obviously he shouldn’t be allowed to compete.

Off topic but related: the very existence of women’s chess is obvious proof that men and women are not equal. This does not make men better. It does make them better at some things, and women better at others, but we are not equal. You’d think people would’ve figured that out by getting naked now and then, but it seems not.

What would be the purpose?

So you don’t think my onlyfans page will do very well?

1 Like

that proves they are not the same but equal :wink:

lol. God you’re so Dutch and stupid and irritating, redundant though those may be.

lol nice yellow stripes!
those yellow stripes are both stripes and yellow so they are the same
yet one is bigger, while the other is smaller… so they are different too
just because one is bigger or smaller that doesnt mean one of them is better… so they are equal as well :wink:

God you’re an imbecile, Nico. The stripes are similar. They are not equal. They are not the same. They do some of the same things. They both highlight things. They are both intended to draw attention to things. But they are not the same and they are not equal. The points they are making are not the same nor are they equal.

“Equal” and “the same” are both equal and the same, as my definition proved, although it requires you to be able to read and think to understand that, so you probably won’t. You are also Dutch, so you are impossibly stubborn and will die rather than admit you are wrong, even though anyone with an IQ over 60 can see that you are. It’s ok, I know your IQ isn’t over 60 so you’re excused.

Women and men are similar. We often (but not always) serve the same functions. We generally do the same things. Women do some of those things better than men. Men do some of those things better than women. There are also some things that men simply can’t do that women can, such as giving birth and feeding a child. There are things that men can do that women can’t, such as impregnating a woman. We are not equal and we are not the same.

We are of equal value. We are both totally indispensable to the survival of the human species. We are not equal though, and we are not the same.

but your link states that equal=the same lol you cant have it both ways!

but ok… according to you, which one of your yellow stripes is better?

You can’t even reason with him.

If we are not equal, which is greater, to impregnate a woman or give birth to a man?

Neither is greater. Both are 100% necessary for the process of reproduction.

yes exactly; not the same but equal! lol

I don’t expect you to learn even from this staged repetition, but men and women are neither the same nor equal. They are most definitely of equal importance and equal value, and they have (mostly) equal rights, but they are not the same nor are they equal.

its appreciated lol and you never know since repeating is how people learn…
(or at least its the way they convince themselves something is true :wink: )

I don’t need to convince myself, Nico. Unlike you, I can read the dictionary. More importantly, I can understand what I read. Note my yellow highlights! “Equal” and “the same” are both equal and the same.

lol 3 yellow highlights this time! then it must be true! :wink: