I do the same workout every morning, Mark. I don’t cycle different body areas each day as I’m not a serious bodybuilder or athlete. I also walked about 5 km to the mall and back. I have to cross a highway so there are 4 tall flights of stairs each way using the pedestrian overpass system. Great workout, that. I will really, really miss my walks when I make it back to Canada. I already know I won’t walk in the Canadian winter and will probably gain a ton of weight.

Yeah you could try standing on one leg for as long as it takes you to eat a dozen doughnuts. I calculate that there will be exactly zero weight change with the balance of expenditure and intake.

You calculate incorrectly. A dozen donuts, at 300 cals each, would be 3600 cals. At your weight, standing on one leg burns 278 calories per hour. You would have to stand on one leg for about 13 hours to burn those donuts off (and you obviously couldn’t eat anything else for those 13 hours).

Nah. You just need to turn that leg into a jet engine.

Say what?

2 Likes

Hey can I do that on a mattress?

Nobody’s stopping you. Those girls dancing were hot btw.

That might have been the cleanup crew. Did you volunteer or donate anything? It was thoroughly cleaned up showing the nation’s will to move forward. Another building was built there and now stands in its place. It is called the One World Trade Center.

You couldn’t move forward from 11/2014? Or you expired 2001?

Standing there now is the tallest building in the United States and Western Hemisphere.

You can’t see it in any photos?

The final construction was an Observatory finished in May 2015. You still cannot see it?

There is nothing to salvage there for you. If you can’t see even with your best lens try changing your attitude and perspective.

No, and I wouldn’t. Everyone involved is now a multi-millionaire.

One World Trade Center is a boring building that not only has no iconic status, most people don’t even know it exists. It’s far less important than, say, the Sears Tower, the Empire State Building or even the Hancock Building in the US.

Have you ever watched the animated series “Gargoyles”? Johnathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis from Star Trek TNG did voices for characters.

Did the rubble trouble you more than others?

Maybe you should watch some cartoons.

inappropriate? Did life ever get better?

I don’t think AIDS is such a big deal nowadays.

If you have insurance and care about living, that is somewhat true. If you are jobless, it is a problem.

Avoid sodomy with other men and injecting illegal drugs and you’re almost certainly not going to have to worry about HIV.

I remember hearing it on the radio and everyone just stopping and refusing to do anything…but I think that was when Aaliyah’s plane crash happened in August 2001. I have the same time recorded in my memory like a vcr. I can’t say for sure but I just felt terribly dirty like magnet trying to save neural pathways with brake dust and gradient vectors.

I have separate memories combined.

Hearing about the WTC now is kind of strange like from what generation. Like you would think about a singer like Selena.