THE Right!

Michele, you are totally free to sue Hillary Clinton if you have any evidence against her. Except a few months ago you admitted you had none (because she allegedly hid it all, of course). That might make it hard to win.

Their foundation was under investigation, if you wanna call it that, by the same entity that tried to help Clinton win the election by stating she was “grossly negligent” in a report that was altered to express “carelessness.” :roll_eyes:

It’s all a huge left wing conspiracy.

2 Likes

Let’s keep in mind that this is the new definition of rape as defined by Reg.

Sexual misconduct can be defined as:

Sexual assault
Sexual harassment
Sexual exploitation
Sexual intimidation

Looking is excluded from this list.

Ivana Trump-In a 1990 divorce deposition, Trump’s first wife and the mother of his three eldest children Ivana Trump accused her then-husband of raping her in a fit of rage in 1989.

Ivana said Trump attacked her after he underwent a painful “scalp reduction” procedure done by a doctor she had recommended, tearing her clothes and yanking out a chunk of her hair.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than 16 months. Ivana is terrified … It is a violent assault,” Harry Hurt III, who obtained a copy of the deposition, wrote in a 1993 book about Trump. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Ivana later slightly altered her allegation, saying that while she felt “violated” on that occasion, she hadn’t accused Trump of raping her “in a literal or criminal sense.”

“[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage,” Ivana wrote in a 1993 statement. “As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

He probably did this but since she isn’t willing to call it rape in a criminal sense, it’s not a literal rape. It would even be difficult for me to classify it as rough sex considering the description, although I’m sure it hurt if he pulled her hair. And after 16 months without, she may have enjoyed it.
Unfortunately, she is humiliated by his affair with a much younger, more beautiful woman. She’s probably angry about that and seeking vengeance. What better way to get back at him and win a sizable portion of his wealth than through a little twisting of words that she can later redefine through the guidance of her lawyers?!?

Jessica Leeds-told the New York Times in October 2016 that Trump reached his hand up her skirt and groped her while seated next to her on a flight in the late 1970s.

“He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere,” Leeds said, adding that she fled to the back of the plane.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theweek.com/speedreads-amp/655444/trump-campaign-puts-forth-eyewitness-debunk-assault-claim-from-jessica-leeds

Aside from the eyewitness, Leeds would not be his “first choice” because of her looks. This can be confirmed when you compare her facial features to that of every other woman who has made accusations against Trump. We know this is true because Trump looks at people with his natural eyes.

Kristen Anderson-a photographer and former model said Trump reached under her skirt and touched her vagina through her underwear at a New York City nightclub in the early 1990s.

Anderson, then in her early 20s, said she wasn’t talking with Trump at the time and didn’t realize he was sitting next to her when he groped her without her consent.

“So, the person on my right who, unbeknownst to me at that time was Donald Trump, put their hand up my skirt. He did touch my vagina through my underwear, absolutely. And as I pushed the hand away and I got up and I turned around and I see these eyebrows, very distinct eyebrows, of Donald Trump,” she told The Washington Post in October 2016.

I can tell you, this is impossible unless she had her legs spread apart for him. If you think it is possible, I challenge you to surprise your woman with this move and see how far you can get before she flinches. Not far, I assure you! Good luck! I hope you get laid tonight.

Jill Harth-a businesswoman who worked with Trump in the 1990s, told the Guardian in July 2016 that Trump pushed her against a wall, put his hand up her skirt, and tried to kiss her at a dinner at his Mar-a-Lago resort in the early 1990s.

“He was relentless,” she told the New York Times. “I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.”

Harth sued Trump in 1997 both for sexual harassment and for failing to uphold his end of a business deal with Harth and her then-partner.

He probably did this and she probably let him thinking it would be a small price to pay if she could land this business deal for herself and then-partner.
It also lines up with the revised definition of rape, or in this case, sexual misconduct, as proposed by Reg.

Lisa Boyne-a health food business entrepreneur, told HuffPost in October 2016 that she attended a 1996 dinner with Trump and modeling agent John Casablancas during which several other women in attendance were forced to walk across a table in order to leave.

As the women walked on the table, Boyne says that Trump looked up their skirts and commented on their underwear and genitals. Trump allegedly asked Boyne for her opinion on which of the women he should sleep with.

I believe these women did walk across a table and some may have even danced their way to the end but I have a difficult time believing they were “forced” to do anything against their will when there was a room full of people to rescue them.

It is also interesting to me that, as far as I know, none of these women have come forth to confirm the accusations made by Boyne.

Mariah Billado and Victoria Hughes-Two Miss Teen USA contestants told BuzzFeed News in October 2016 that Trump walked in on them while they were changing in their dressing rooms.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” Mariah Billado, who represented Vermont in 1997, told BuzzFeed. Billado added that Trump said something along the lines of, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Victoria Hughes, a former Miss New Mexico, said Trump first introduced himself to the teenage contestants when he unexpectedly walked into their dressing room.

As the owner of the pageant, Trump had a legal right to walk into their dressing room and inspect the product of his business. Morally speaking, he should have knocked and waited for an invitation to enter.

And while he never laid a hand on them, he was still accused of sexual misconduct even though the very definition of sexual misconduct excludes “looking” at a naked woman.

Temple Taggart-a former Miss Utah, told the New York Times in May 2016 that Trump “kissed me directly on the lips” when she met him at the Miss USA pageant in 1997. Trump did the same thing when Taggart met with him again at Trump Tower in Manhattan after he offered to aid her modeling career, she said.

Trump probably did kiss her along with every other contestant. But you have to question if she is was politically motivated to smear his name after he failed to deliver on the offer to aid her modeling career.

Cathy Heller-told the Guardian in October 2016 that she was attending a Mother’s Day brunch with her husband, children, and in-laws at Mar-a-Lago in the 1990s when Trump approached her table, introduced himself to her, and forcibly kissed her.

“He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips,” she said, and added that she was “angry and shaken” as a result of the incident.

“Forcibly?”
He did this offensive thing to her in public and her husband just stood there and let him do it? Hahaha!!

Karena Virginia-a yoga instructor and life coach, told the Washington Post in October 2016 that Trump groped her as she waited for her car outside the US Open in New York in 1998.

Virginia, then 27, said she overheard Trump talking with a group of men about her legs and that Trump then approached her, grabbed her arm, and touched her breast before asking, “Don’t you know who I am?”

I do wonder how the rest of that conversation went.

Tasha Dixon and Bridget Sullivan-Two Miss USA contestants said Trump walked into their dressing rooms, where female participants were changing, and ogled them.

Tasha Dixon, a former Miss Arizona who competed in the 2001 Miss USA pageant, told CBS in October 2016 that Trump walked into the contestants’ dressing room while they were changing.

“He just came strolling right in,” Dixon said. “There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless, other girls were naked.”

She added, “To have the owner come waltzing in when we’re naked or half naked in a very physically vulnerable position, and then to have the pressure of the people that work for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him.”

Dixon said there was “no one to complain to” because Trump owned the pageant and everyone employed there reported to him.

Bridget Sullivan, Miss New Hampshire in 2000, told BuzzFeed News in May 2016 that Trump walked into the contestants’ dressing room unannounced and hugged her inappropriately.

“The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked,” Sullivan said, comparing Trump to a “creepy uncle.” “He’d hug you just a little low on your back.”

Again, a knock and invitation would have been appropriate but not required.
And now, hugs will be redefined as sexual misconduct by the Left but only until Trump leaves office.

Melinda “Mindy” McGillivray-told the Palm Beach Post in October 2016 that Trump grabbed her buttocks while they were backstage during a Ray Charles concert at Mar-a-Lago in 2003.

Ken Davidoff, a photographer present at the concert, said McGillivray, then 23, approached him soon after the incident and said, “Donald just grabbed my a–!”

McGillivray spoke out again on “Megyn Kelly Today” in December, calling for a congressional investigation into the accusations of sexual misconduct against Trump.

“He has to face the music; he can’t get away with this,” McGillivray said. “I want justice.”

She was so traumatized from being touched on her ass in 2003 that in 2016, when he was campaigning for President of the United States, she wanted justice. How awful to be haunted by such a degrading memory. I don’t know how she found the will to come forward.

Natasha Stoynoff-People magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff wrote in an October 2016 column that Trump sexually assaulted her in 2005 at Mar-a-Lago. Stoynoff was visiting Trump and his new wife, Melania, at their Florida estate to report on a story about the couple’s first year of marriage.

While a pregnant Melania was changing clothes for a photoshoot, Trump offered to show Stoynoff a “tremendous” room at the resort.

“We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat,” Stoynoff wrote.

She added that Trump told her they would have a sexual affair. “Have you ever been to Peter Luger’s for steaks? I’ll take you. We’re going to have an affair, I’m telling you,” he allegedly said.

Trump has a point here. She is a reporter and she buried this sensational story for 11 years?

Jennifer Murphy and Juliet Huddy-Two women have said Trump kissed them without their consent, but that they weren’t offended by it at the time.

Juliet Huddy, a former Fox News anchor, said on the “Mornin!!! With Bill Schulz” podcast in December 2017 that Trump kissed her on the lips without her consent after a meeting in Trump Tower in Manhattan in 2005 or 2006.

“He went to say goodbye and he, rather than kiss me on the cheek, he leaned in on the lips,” she said. Huddy added that she was surprised by the kiss, but “didn’t feel threatened” or “offended” at the time.

“Now that I’ve matured, I would’ve said, ‘Nope.’ At that time, I was making excuses,” she said in December.

Jennifer Murphy, a former contestant both in Miss USA and Trump’s reality TV show “The Apprentice,” told Grazia magazine in December 2016 that Trump kissed her unexpectedly following a job interview in Trump Tower in 2005.

Although Murphy said she was “very taken aback at the time,” she later told CNN that she “wasn’t offended” by the kiss. She said she voted for him for president, and even created a Katy Perry parody video in which she sang, “I was kissed by Trump and I liked it.”

It doesn’t matter that they didn’t “feel” offended at the time. They clearly “feel” offended now. Even though one of them “liked it.”

Rachel Crooks told the New York Times in October 2016 that Trump kissed her on the mouth without her consent when she introduced herself him in 2005 Trump Tower in Manhattan, where she worked as a receptionist.

She told the Times that she and Trump shook hands and then he kissed her “directly on the mouth.”

Crooks told her sister, who confirmed her account to the Times, but said she thought she would lose her job if she told her company anything about the interaction.

“I was shocked, devastated,” she said during a December 2017 interview on “Megyn Kelly Today,” adding: “I remember hiding in our boss’ office because no one else was there, it was early in the morning, and I called my sister … I felt horrible.”

Per The Washington Times: The former Trump Tower receptionist said she was 22 when she introduced herself to him in 2006 and that he kissed her “directly on the mouth” against her will.
Was it 2005 or 2006?
As an offended Liberal politician, she should be monitored as she may seek to outlaw kissing.

Samantha Holvey-a contestant in the 2006 Miss USA pageant, which Trump owned, told CNN in October 2016 that Trump personally inspected each of the pageant contestants individually.

“He would step in front of each girl and look you over from head to toe like we were just meat, we were just sexual objects, that we were not people,” Holvey said, adding that it made her feel “the dirtiest I felt in my entire life.”

Then a 20-year-old student at a private Southern Baptist college, Holvey said she “had no desire to win when I understood what it was all about.”

Good girl! #Walkaway
Oh sorry! I apologize in advance for another grammatical error as I’m thinking she probably didn’t really walk away from the trauma.

I guess there is nothing he can do that would possibly offend you.

1 Like

Yes there is!

Really? What could he possibly do that would offend you?

3 things actually!

He could resign.
We could be laid off.
Rape!

Is there nothing this couple can do right!

1. I also hope he won’t resign.

2. I hope you’re not laid off, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all given Trump’s mismanagement of the economy.

3. He is already guilty of multiple sexual assaults, although possibly not rape.

4. It is ludicrous for the right to complain about the very mild criticism Melania Trump gets after the disgusting way they treated Michele Obama.

Criticism of what?

Healthy lunches?

What did Michelle Obama get critized for?

WTH? Are you going to make me go searching for the truth of her treatment by Republicans?

Well this was interesting number (22) of disgusting ways Michelle Obama was mistreated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/posteverything/wp/2016/11/16/22-times-michelle-obama-endured-rude-racist-sexist-or-plain-dumb-attacks/

I love # 1

“What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something — for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country.”

Dear God! That’s really expressing some patriotism to the American people. :roll_eyes:

Anyone proud of the US right now either hasn’t been paying attention or has drunk the koolaid. I sincerely hope Americans will have reason to be proud of their nation again in the future, but not now.