THE Right!

In a blow to the Orange Idiot, a judge moments ago ruled that the White House must return CNN journalist Jim Acosta’s press pass. It’s a great day for America and freedom of the press.

2 Likes

I was surprised (but delighted) by this. I hope Acosta accosts the Orange Idiot particularly forcefully at the next press conference.

http://www.hibbingmn.com/around_the_web/news/trump-i-wrote-answers-to-mueller-s-questions/video_c21ee21a-db27-5908-a196-371e9f82c2ef.html

Who is going to believe THAT?

I totally believe he hasn’t submitted them yet. lol.

1 Like

https://www.metro.us/president-trump/acting-ag-matt-whitakers-company-touted-toilet-seats-well-endowed-men

Acting AG Whitakers qualifications:

Inventvillage.com announces the marketing launch of the MASCULINE TOILET

The MASCULINE TOILET is in Patent Pending status within the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Global Invention Royalty Analysis was performed by World Patent Marketing (www.worldpatentmarketing.com)

Spread the Word

Listed Under

Tags:
Patent
Invention
Patent Attorney
Inventvillage
Patent Agent

Industry:
Lifestyle

Subject:
Products

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - Nov. 20, 2014 - PRLog – In a conventional toilet, the toilet bowl and seat have an egg shape. The egg shape is an oval in which one end has a more narrow curvature than the other. The narrow end of the oval is roughly V-shaped and the broader end of the oval is roughly U-shaped. In a conventional toilet, the V-shaped end forms the front of the toilet bowl and the U-shaped end forms the back of the toilet bowl, which is located toward the seat hinge and tank. The narrower curvature at the front of the toilet creates limited space for male genitalia when a man sits on the toilet seat. This limited space can cause contact from male genitalia with portions of the toilet, which is undesirable as those portions may be contaminated from human waste.

Changing the shape of the current toilet system is only half of the equation. The second half of the equation involves changing both (a) the height of the rim (which needs to be increased), and (b) the surface of the water level (which needs to be decreased). This will prevent contact with the water [and its contents] itself, whereas the first solution only prevents contact with the porcelain. The distance between the rim and the water surface needs to be long enough to ensure there is no risk of contact. The average male genitalia is between 5" and 6". However, this invention is designed for those of us who measure longer than that. I estimate that a 12" distance is adequate enough for most well-endowed men, though I would not be surprised if there are cases who need a greater distance. Nevertheless, for the time being, this is a good starting point. An “extra long” [XL] version can always be created if needed.

It is therefore an object of the present invention to provide an improved, sanitary toilet bowl which prevents contact from male genitalia with potentially unsanitary surfaces of the toilet bowl. By preventing contact, the present invention will protect males from infections, diseases, or other health hazards posed by potentially contaminated toilet surfaces. This will further provide men peace of mind when they have to sit down on a toilet seat. The present invention may be used in any facility with restrooms, such as houses, apartments, condos, restaurants, business complexes, and hotels.

The inventor of the MASCULINE TOILET is seeking a third party licensee to manufacture, market and distribute the product under a royalty agreement. Potential licensees in the appropriate industries are currently being targeted as candidates to eventually commercialize the MASCULINE TOILET on a worldwide basis.

According to a comprehensive university study brokered by World Patent Marketing, there is a strong likelihood of this product being successful in the marketplace.

Potential licensees interested in obtaining more information about the MASCULINE TOILET and discussing licensing opportunities with respect to the product can contact the Licensing Department of InventVillage.com at licensing@worldpatentmarketing.com or 646-412-5985.

World Patent Marketing In the News

The appointment of Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney and Republican candidate for United States Senate to the company’s advisory board. Whitaker was appointed June 15, 2004 by President George W. Bush . Whitaker resigned in November 2009 following the appointment and confirmation of Nicholas A. Klinefledt, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.

Probably looked good on his resume.

So apparently in the great state of New York all a woman has to do to receive $14 million, a 45-room Greenwich, Conn., mansion, an apartment in the Trump Plaza, and the use of the 118-room Mar-a-Lago mansion in Florida for one month a year, all one has to do is plant the seed? Go Ivana!

The seed of his mushroom? The seed of doubt? What seed?

So we’ve seen the video of Trumps backflap blowing up in the wind and exposing the bald backside of his head. Since then they have kept it glued down tight. He must look to be out of a nightmare when his hair is washed an loose and free.

The thought, Will! It seems all she had to do was write a compelling story for the judge. And as long as she didn’t purger herself, she or any woman can take a mans fortune. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against her getting half of everything but do you think it’s okay that a woman doesn’t have to prove that kind of damaging accusation against a man? I found it interesting that she still loved him enough to repair his reputation as a a rapist, even if I don’t understand what she meant.
“I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”
-Ivana

Yeah, I don’t know how else you could interpret her words.

Even if it takes 14 years.

There is no other way to interrupt her words. It just seems like she could have gone a different route.

I have asked why it took so long but it seems to be your own fault.

My fault lies in marrying her.

I know someone about to make that mistake with a girl. She was never a beauty queen but she’s now gained a lot of weight and that’s almost always a one-way trip. I have said nothing and will say nothing. Not my business.

I know, I know, off topic, but mistakes in marrying are something almost everyone seems to do these days.

I now believe marriage is a mistake for anyone. All it does is get lawyers involved.

1 Like

yep

I totally get what she’s saying. When we were young, rape meant a guy overcame a woman with physical strength and forced her to have sex against her will and over her physical resistance. There are many “rapes” that didn’t meet that standard but which were clearly not entirely consensual. Today, rape means the girl regrets it later and wants the guy punished.

If you read the article on Trumps scalp surgery (earlier in this thread) it goes into that case. After reading her account, I would call it rape.

" Ivana’s detailed description of Donald’s rape was given during her deposition as part of the Trump’s 1990’s divorce case. In a 1993 book, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump , the former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a very violent, criminal scene of domestic violence." It gets more graphic and it’s only a click away.