THE Right!

Looks like Desantis is announcing next week that he is running for President. A poor decision. He’s young enough to wait 4 years. He might have a chance in 2028.

He’s not going to beat Trump. He can run in 2028, no matter who is President and he can ignore Trump.

I hope this harms Trump but I doubt it will. Still, he is clearly betting on Trump being convicted of a crime and losing some Republican support, which is not a ridiculous scenario. It probably won’t help him as Republicans don’t seem to have a problem with a rapist for president, but it’s not a ludicrous gamble he’s taking.

1 Like

He should start practicing his ignorance right now to perfect the run.

It already has, you silly goose.

What a ridiculous scenario!!!

Is that a fact, Reg, or are you spreading FBI inspired rumors, again?

I guess that all depends on who he’s betting against. I bet he loses, bigly, unless he can do the unthinkable and get the FBI and the CIA to partake in his absurd gamble.

I agree with this. He’ll probably lose. Still, sometimes you take a gamble even if you know you’ll probably lose. That’s what I think is going on here. He may also just want to place himself on the record as the heir apparent for 2028 by running and losing in 2024.

Excellent theory but wouldn’t he have to give up his job as governor of Florida? I think he’s just trying to split the vote.

1 Like

I don’t think he’d have to give up his job as governor of FL but I’m not sure. That’s a very good point, though.

1 Like

That kind of posturing is silly to me. Nobody sane seeks travel advice from the NAACP.

He looks grossly fat, too.

Lol I had to go back and look but you’re right. He is morbidly obese.

1 Like

I love this. I note that Republican Jesus is a fair haired white man. lol.

1 Like

I note that’s not Jesus. He never slumbers or sleeps.

Mark 4:38 Jesus was inside the boat, sleeping with his head on a pillow. The followers went and woke him. They said, “Teacher, don’t you care about us? We are going to drown!”

Behold, the Keeper of Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.

• Psalms 121:4 TLV

When Jesus walked on earth among men, he was also just a man who ate, drank and slept like any other human.

Wow. Mike Pence is running. He’s in 4th place with 3.8%.

These stupid candidacies like Pence and Christie will just ensure Trump is the winner by splitting the opposition to Trump.

Mike pence must like blowing money. He was doomed after that fly landed on his head and he didn’t notice.

1 Like