The Pope

agreed but most people seem to have a natural desire to believe in something, trying to force people not to believe will never work

instead governments should focus on enforcing all religious clubs, cults and churches to pay all taxes like everyone else does;)

1 Like

Indeed. It boggles my mind that religions are granted exceptions from the law regarding taxes, employment law, rights guaranteed in the constitution (like circumcision which is against ones right of physical integrity, equality of men and women, self-determination, slaughtering of animals etc.).

And yes, nearly all people are spiritual. Me included. And I donā€˜t mind in what they believe. As long as it doesnā€˜t harm other people and demand exceptions from the law.

I agree with you, Gunda. Iā€™m totally capable of brainwashing myself without added conditioning.

amen!

Agreed totally.

Nonsense. Ban them.

i shun you all
you all are shunned

people who think one religion is worse than another crack me up
i think the best serial killer is the one that died

Then you are not smart. The Bahaā€™i claim no unique path to God, have never started any kind of war, and preach peace and love and very little else. The Unitarians have no doctrine at all, and only invite you to spend some spiritual time with them as you see fit. Again, no wars, only peace and love. These religions (and many others) are better than Christianity, Judaism and Islam, which are violent, repressive and repulsive religions. I donā€™t care at all if you shun me over that.

i would have read your reply, but my religion forbids reading the words of those who are SHUNNED!

i am smart
i join with a group of people like me that prays for a group of people not like me
what could go wrong?

Herpes? Your religion says not to eat fried food because of that, because you will keep it for something other than nourishment and try to allure people with food?

Thatā€™s interesting. What do you believe in?

Thatā€™s even more interesting. How can you be spiritual if you donā€™t believe in God?
God is Spirit. John 4: 24

People who think all religions are worst than no religion break my heart. Same thing, I guess.
I donā€™t think people in the Catholic Church are worse than others. I think you are thinking small and narrow. I do emphatically believe the Catholic Church leaders have been corrupted by demonic spirits and lead the people astray when they, without authority, forgive sins.

Thatā€™s fascinating. What is their path to Heaven?

Define spiritual time. Chakra?

You have drawn such a peace-filled image of love apart from Life. Very well done, Reg, and what is their path to Heaven?

I will only speak on the Christian faith here. So when you paint an image of violence in us, Iā€™m guessing much like the creepy image Dan posted the other day, do you feel itā€™s okay to dismiss that we are fighting for our Law and losing. S you realize that Globalists are omitting commandments from the Law through the deception that women have rights that men donā€™t?
How are we being repressive? And by all means, please describe in detail how repulsive we are. Most donā€™t know and canā€™t possibly understand unless you paint them an image.

You could discover you arenā€™t very smart at all. The more you know, the more you know you donā€™t know anything. I know this because I know that I know.

Cant you just do it for him? Being more like Mikey, everyone knows you will eat anything.

perhaps you can specify because thats quite an open question, which would lead to a very long answer so i will just say:
i believe in music

What about music do you believe in?

Oh I believe what your article says. Iā€™m just asking you what music has done for you personally. Like what Jesus did for me when He selflessly laid down His Life for me.

11,12, 13, 17, 21.

To start, Iā€™ll assume music created a pattern for you. Feel free to let me know when Iā€™m getting warm. I dislike guessing games, just so you know. How would you like it if I presented my love for Christ to you in the form of a riddle? I can already tell you, itā€™s not acceptable so itā€™s probably safe to assume Iā€™m not going to play your game long.

lol the article only listed 15 benefits of listening to music

just fine, might be the best and only way to present something like that