The Pope

I think Catholicism is foolish superstition like most religions. That doesn’t mean all ideas they have are bad. I also note that the Catholic Church unifies people here in Sudamérica.

So it does and yet most don’t practice religion of any kind you said yourself. His religion unifies the world to his favor. It’s an acceptable religion without conviction but within the realms of truth so it is satisfactory to anyone who is absorbed in the world.

If you mean they don’t obey the laws of their religion, that’s certainly true. Most Christians don’t. You don’t as far as I can see. I see no way to reconcile “do unto others as you would have them do unto you” with supporting Trump taking away the health care of 20 million Americans.

That’s right, Reg. None of us are righteous. Not one. You completely miss my point. You are so desperate to divide us.

You’re the one saying the Pope is doing something wrong. I’m saying it’s fine. Who is dividing us?

Oh yes, I’m sorry. You are right. The Pope is going to unite the world. I’m not participating. I would rather be divided.

Fish weren’t biting so it was a short trip but I had time to ponder your logic and was completely befuddled at how you can be so willing to, not only accept but, pay homage to a human who claims to be the Vicar of the Son of God, Who you do not even believe exists.

I don’t pay homage to him in any way. I think he’s a pretty good guy from what I’ve seen. I think his idea of an educational pact is fine as long as he doesn’t try to slip any religious crap into it. I think his other idea of a global cease fire pact during coronavirus is even better.

Are you in need of an exorcism, Will, or could you not get through an an entire day without crushing my spirit.

Not yet.
Reg, you would lick the boots of the devil if you thought it would prevent you from admitting any spiritual truth.

And what if he does? Are you going to lead the world in a revolution?

Ah yes, the Pope is calling for peace, peace in a most chaotic time for the world.

God no. I won’t need to. Nobody outside the Americans, Israelis and the Muslim nations are going to buy into an educational pact with religious crap in it.

Yes. Very nice, indeed.

You are so kind.

1 Like

I wonder if the Pope is a masturbator.

He has a bishop for that.

lol nice, perhaps this trend will save some altar boys

1 Like

If the Pope has anything to do with it, this trend is going to put them directly in the path of a pedophile and that is going to hurt those poor boys. I feel so sorry for them and the harm it does to their spiritual growth.

huh? you think that big bottomed girl is a pedophile?
(yes reg you can link your favourite queen song again lol)

1 Like

No, I think the Catholic Church is toxic.

I agree. So are the US Evangelicals incl. their branches abroad. The most toxic Christians are the ones which forbid their members to have contact with non-members and thus brainwash their people without giving them the opportunity to inform themselves, be critical and make their own decision, like the Amish or Scientology. Such sects need to become forbidden. The second place on my list of bad religions make the Orthodox Jews, only topped by Islam.

1 Like