The news as heard on the turd

no i cant

to think for myself

not if you read

the correct way for them… not necessarily for the kid

Teaching children the way they should go is not for the benefit of the parent, although it is a blessing.

yes i agree, unfortunately thats usually not the case

Yu can assume your parents deliberately taught you nothing.

lol perhaps they tried to teach me everything and iam just a bad student :wink:

Speaking of yourself?

no iam speaking of all those parents that indoctrinate their children

Did they teach you about Jesus or no?

yes and no… they did send me to a christian school

You obviously mean parents like me. If I indoctrinated my children they would be indoctrinated into my belief. One has denounced God.

Oh, I see. They hired someone else to teach you their belief because your parents didn’t believe in God?

no, i dont know about that

not necessarily, depends on the amount and kind of indoctrination
sometimes it has the opposite effect or no effect… depends on the individual kid

lol i doubt that, i think it was mostly because of the fact that it was the only school that was kinda closeby

That doesn’t really make any sense. Your parent believe in God, you were sent to a Christian school and you came out believing Jesus is a flying pink elephant. Can you say anything at all that helps me understand how that happened?

probably not but i will gladly try :wink:

well first of my parents dont believe in your god

the invisible (thats still important) pink flying elephant is just an excellent metaphor for all things that people create in their mind in order to feel special, to feel stronger, better, safer, more right and just etc etc than others… its the perfect safety blanket that nobody is allowed to question

trying to tell me not to question anything and everything is futile

1 Like

You see evil when you look at your family and friends?

when i look at my family and friends i see my family and friends…

Are they good people?

people are people, there is good and bad in all of us
and what is good to one…

Okay, In fairness, your parents did not teach you about Jesus. Is this a true statement or not