The news as heard on the turd

This guy established himself as an idiot for his idiotic statement. My question is, should people who allow their minor children to get a sex change die? Should society tolerate this view or exterminate it?

sounds like reg lol

Yeah, that’s why I posted it. Reg, as well as this guy, do, imo, have a right to say what they say no matter how stupid it is. In Regs’ case, he holds no value in the very same words he thinks should be grammatically correct, which begs the question, why would you be so careless with words you find to be so precious. It’s contradictory, unless your belief is that the words you so take so much pride in speaking correctly is of no real value to you or anyone else, in which case, I have to ask, why say anything? That’s just my opinion. I’m sure you have one too. But because the seed of death was planted, the question still remains, should parents be handed a death penalty upon giving children, whose minds are not fully developed, the authority to alter their gender?

it all makes sense if you realise they are not careless but being careful with their words
if you tell someone they should commit suicide and they do it, its likely there will be a criminal investigation against you

i thought my answer would be obvious but ok:
of course not, i think parents trying to alter a kids gender is comparable to parents indoctrinating their kid with their religion (both harmful but legal)

Hey, why are you dragging me into this? I don’t think people who disagree with me should be killed. I think everyone, regardless of their opinions on anything, should have the right to die if they choose to. I am trying not to care at all about this multiple gender identity nonsense (with only sporadic success) because I’ve lost, they’ve won, and it’s time for me to get over it and move on. I fully expect future generations will have to deal with nonsense about whether dogs are humans (species identity) and other such idiocy.

lol because you use very similar wording if someone you disagree with happens to die; you will raise your glass and they will be “doing the world a favour”

1 Like

True, but in this case perhaps 60% of the western world would have to die and, while I would not mourn them, it would make labour shortages worse.

I was wrong. Not “future generations”. They’re doing it today already.

We protect our children from all sorts of evil influences in the world and we should protect our children from the LGBT propaganda. People who allow, or encourage, their minor children to get a sex change should face serious charges for child abuse.

love thy neighbour, as long as they raise their kids our way…

Love does not negate righteous and just action.

1 Like

r’amen

Wishing people would die does not make sense

True, and there should be but someone has to die for there to be an investigation. At that point, it’s too late.

The same can be said about parents who raise their children to believe there is no God. It’s not only harmful indoctrination but also false teaching. Are you going to justify your own indoctrination while condemning Instruction?

Because you started it when you opened your big fat mouth and stuck your foot in it, again.

That may be true but that is not the comment we are talking about. You said conservatives should die.

Yes, it is. Will you be dying as a contribution to society or will you just stop crying about it?

I fully expect you to declare them unworthy of the same air you breathe.

I want to make sure I understand. You believe parents should face child abuse charges but not death? Correct?

Which way is that?

it makes sense to selfish and greedy people

for some the idea of going to prison if they say certain words is enough for them to change those words

not quite the same (you also teach kids there are no monsters under the bed) but yes thats where you and i differ; i believe teaching one side of a story is always a bad thing… let them make up their own mind

well if its up to tychicus and you, it would be your silly way
if its up to me its whatever way those parents want to raise their kids

Sure, I get that. I just don’t understand it.

That is a half truth. We follow that teaching with, “It’s all in your mind”.

Oh, I see. So as long as parents don’t teach their children Ben’s way and my way it is the correct way.

If it was up to you your children would not know my Way, which is contradictory to what you just said which was “I believe teaching one side of a story is always a bad thing… let them make up their own mind”

what is a half truth to one…

yes monsters and gods are all in your mind

lol no, whatever parents teach their kids is the correct way for them

lol that would indeed be contrary to what i said
if it is up to me they indeed would know about your invisible pink flying elephant, how else could they make up their own mind?

one adjective puts me on guard
when somebody needs two…

How would you teach them the truth about Jesus if you describe Him as a flying pink elephant? You couldn’t and no one can say Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit. That means your mother gave you a false teaching when she told you Jesus was a flying pink elephant.

we all have our truths… your jesus, angels, god, devil and demons are all invisible (thats important) pink flying elephants to me

my parents didnt teach me about your invisible (again thats important) pink flying elephant, i did my research and made up my own mind just like everyone should

I can’t argue that but I would only add that we all have our truth, of our own lives.

Not true. You can see God in everything He so divinely created.

What did they teach you?

Contradictory.
“whatever parents teach their kids is the correct way for them”.