THE Left!

Show me the context.

I know you have called me a liar many times in one of your manic snits.

https://www.upworthy.com/patagonia-s-ceo-is-donating-company-s-entire-10-m-trump-tax-cut-to-fight-climate-change

1 Like

Wow. Never heard of Patagonia (the company…I’ve heard of the place). Whoever they are, I like them.

Awesome hiking and winter gear. I’m wearing Patagonia right now, lol. They are not cheap though.

Patagonia makes you look fat. Take it off!

Isn’t that what you all think?

Never thought about it. What is it that makes you look fat?

My hair! Sometimes I can part it to the side and you can’t even tell. :roll_eyes:

Father/Son Festivus drinking. Happy Festivus!

2 Likes

The photo looks like the man in the car. I love it! So who is the man in the avatar, where is all of your long hair and why were you wearing a motorcycle helmet?

I am the man in the avatar. My hair is behind me. I fall down a lot.

1 Like

Is the young man your son? Good looking kid.

Yes, he is my son. Very close. Very close.

1 Like

Happy Festivus!!!

You were right about this guy, Michele.

1 Like

I have to say, this current lunacy about Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard being Russian agents is idiotic. We accuse Trump of wild conspiracy theories and then we promote our own. The left needs to do better than this.

The Left can’t do better than this. They have already done their best to prep and groom the candidates, only to throw them under the bus. Their agenda is not a platform for policy. It’s evil-provoking politics, as usual.

Degrade, destroy and deny is their secret motto. That’s all they know. That’s all they’ve ever known. And then they wonder what went wrong. I don’t feel sorry for them. They think they are gods and their superiority gives them authority to belittle their own candidates without consequence. They deserve to lose big and will on this path to destruction.

There are still plenty of candidates willing to advance their farcical agenda, to no purpose. At the very least, I believe it will be entertaining and good luck with that!

Perhaps 2024 will be kind to the Left.

I think 2019-2020 will very kind to the U.S. when we get rid of the orange traitor.