THE Left!

He’s going nowhere. Embrace it.

Well, he seems to act more erratically by the day. I think he’s afraid now.

He should be. He’s running against evil in high places.

Merde. He’s running from the SDNY.

1 Like

We should be getting those tax returns soon. After all trump PROMISED to release them.

This is Congresswoman Katie Hill, unencumbered by clothing, brushing the hair of her lesbian lover who worked for her, and who was in a threesome-thruple with her husband. I am fine with this, myself. I actually think it’s kinda cool, although the fact that the girl worked for her is a bit shady.

This line from the article made me laugh-

The House Ethics Committee announced Wednesday that they are investigating Hill’s relationship with Desjardins, which could violate congressional rules.

Don’t they know they’re only supposed to fuck the pages?

Smoldering mindset, Professor MouthShitz.

Unappetizing comments never cease to drip from your unrefined, putrid tongue.

Ah the common scold is back. I knew you couldn’t stay away for long.

Common scold? That is corny and also untrue.

I missed learning about the stench of word-fumes lurching from your noxious tongue in the morning. Did you miss me too?

Yes, I missed you.

You’re starting to sound sappy. Did you just watch The Notebook?

Katie Hill just resigned. Unfortunate. I quite enjoyed her nude photos.

Ah, once again you misunderstand. I missed having someone to have sport with. To have my way with.

No doubt! You must feel completely out of your element.

https://reader.epoch.cloud/?token=9ee39e4c459a403202b310fe2acccbb4_5dd2a130_13bfdee&selDate=20191118&goTo=A01&artid=2&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=epochtimes-E-Editions&utm_source=epochtimes&utm_content=Read-Button

While Yovanovitch didn’t offer any evidence for the allegation that Trump sought Ukraine’s help in the 2020 election, her appearance served as a reminder that U.S. officials actively meddled in Ukraine’s internal affairs, even during the politically sensitive period of a presidential election.”

How embarrassing!

Can you girls justify Liberal political behavior abroad as well as domestically or should it be acknowledged that The Epoch Times are legitimate?

It is a legitimate right wing propaganda tool.