The goat enthusiast and lover's corneršŸ’•ā¤

This IS a valid question. Donā€™t call it ā€œcontext of perversionā€ just because YOU (and only You) opened up Your ā€œCanadian stimulus packageā€ and messing around with its content eversince.

grafik
Dude, what kind of ā€œsimulatorā€ is this?!? This is noway near reality. Has this programmer even ever seen a goat before?

grafik
Since when do goats climb ladders?..

grafik
ā€¦and boast into gas stations like a mad bull?

This is regular goat behaviourā€¦

In terms of goat simulator, YES
grafik

I saw this and thought of you, Daniel.

1 Like

Whereā€™s the goatesse?

I studied a few skeletals of goats and sheep.

Itā€™s contrasting to study an anatomical diagram and then study a butcherā€™s chart.

But itā€™s hard to think when you have worked out to a bodypart split schedule.

Have you tried yoga? If you stand on your head long enough you will forget all about that split schedule.

This is what calms me down these days:

A BABY GOAT BEAUTY CONTEST, can you believe it? Goats posing neatly in front of camera!!!

Each photo is more cute than the one beforeā€¦ I am almost freaking out at every single photo shoot. This puts me in a kind of cuddling and wanting to rub mood. So hard to choose, theyā€™re all soo beautiful.

What split schedule? What did she mean? About watching a child? Stand on my head? Is this a head injury cover?

Ready, set, goat!!!

I seriously want to stop eating meat. But I also want the quality of living flesh not to degrade or go unappreciated.

Your topic is honestly heartbreaking.

1 Like

I know what a bump,lump, swelling, discoloration, or rash feels like though. Feeling hideous and disgusting of the flesh trumps any shame.

Thatā€™s a great idea, Mark. You would certainly lose weight if you did that.

1 Like

I suppose an amputation would have the same effect.

But I donā€™t plan to.

Yes, but you are in a massive sugar crash.

I used to keep rabbits, Daniel. I had a lot of them at one point.

1 Like

I have some up close experience with goats.

1 Like

Did you mean drop loose weight?