The goat enthusiast and lover's corner💕❤

For all goat lovers and massage enthusiasts

Soothes the sore soul

More goat massages

Show em sweet love and compassion in these crazy times.
Cities may have curfew, but goats don’t!

If there was reincarnation I’d like to be reborn as a goat massage machine for female goats

I worked at bio center that kept a herd of goats and cages upon cages of rabbits decades ago.

1 Like

What is better than baby goats?

BABY GOAT LIVESTREAMS

*** breaking news ***

congrats, but why not try and meet up with a nice girl like this instead?

or this

or this

way out of my taste. Damn, what are those? This is way more than a light “downy feather” I might be tolerating when it comes to oriental girls. But this is aweful! Bah!
Dangles! I intended to create a safe space here for goat-enthusiasts and baby-goat lovers.
Now You ruined it.

lol you are welcome

and what is better than a baby goat?

Seven baby goats of course :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration: :heart_decoration:

Dear Great Pumpkin, two Europerverts in reverie. One Nazi goat enthusiast and a fat Dutch bisexual who likes bearded women (which is probably why he lives in the Netherlands).

lol and yet you are the one that seems to get very excited about all of that…

1 Like

Made my day! Good night

Of of us 3 do have royal Dutch heritage, huh! Might be the Dutch heritage kicking in again…one cannot deny one’s genes, race and heritage for instance.

Like hell. I deny my Dutch ancestry all the time. lol.

yes but luckily on rare occasions it comes out (when you make sense)

1 Like

Can anyone explain why goats don’t seem to have umbilical cords?
For instance in this birthing video, I don’t see any, nor do I see anyone cutting the cord.
How is a goats placenta connected to the baby-goat then? USB? LOL

This would normally be a totally valid question, but in the context of this perversion, it is somehow disgusting to even think of that.