Coronavirus

Ciao, Nico.

yes it helps to make sense of things
my name is thinkingaboutit, take care ageofgrace

1 Like

Objection!
Goat threads are always to be kept clean like goat milk jars or goat teats before emptying them, since they are for goat and WWOOF related posts only!
Besides, there isn’t any “goat s**” thread or have I missed something?!
As the iniciator of the “goat enthusiasts” thread, I’d like to recommend that instead of bullying goat friends and enthusiasts one should for instance solve the valid question “why don’t goat babies have umbilical cords when born” instead first.

Just in case You referred “goat s**” to the fact that a cute goatie girl had to have a nice romance prior to giving birth to those cute cord-less baby-goats, I withdraw my reproof of nasty accusations and bullying.

With kind regards, the author of the goat enthusiasts corner

1 Like
1 Like

That is better.
In the wrong thread, but I like it.

Anyone bullying goats and goat enthusiasts are subject of having a savage Corona-enforced goat-strike and riot on their hands like this Brit’Ish town…

2 Likes

Awesome title!!!
The title feels like having your cake and eating it twice!
Double-plus!

Interesting after the first extortion Mrs. Chen remarks life hurts Eddie it just does. Eddie just stated aches and pains when he came in the store. Despite her being healthy she doesn’t have enough life to beat the freeze you see so many people stuck behind and staring through. That’s why the whiskey guy is a benefit. Warmth. That and just being so pained you don’t experience life.

By the way when there is a disease in the air or virus detected you might find yourself acting strangely and they warn you of this when you get a vaccine.

1 Like

Calm down, Mark, there is nothing to see here. Just a bunch of atheists gone mad running wild in their Coranna hysteria because of their lag of both ABS - Aryan Body Superiority and faith in the most high.

Rest assured, won’t be happening. In contrast to Reg’s 3rd world country Canada, we have laws that prevent vaccines by corporal force, even when it comes to soldiers! I have already consulted a lawyer in this regard. They can fine you, they can fire you, but there is no legitimizing of corporal force.

However as believers know we live in the end-of-times, an exceptional time to be alive. Hence of course human-made laws these days (in contrast to god’s eternal laws) are pretty “short lived” and “Ermächtigungsgesetze 2.0” are only one step ahead…

Stay safe, stay strong, stay under the blood!

Corona-stlye One world government as forseen in the bible at reach.

To fellow believers:
The answer to 1984 was, is and will again be 1776!

*** Coronada breaking news ***
German “alternative Youtuber” "VoecklerTV appearently infected and taken to a clinic.
shit, this virus thingie might really be for real!

exclusive Corona footage from Germany

Probably another unhygienic Dutch bisexual.

Dusty is right.

Ok, that made me chuckle.

I wonder, totally seriously, if we are going to move to Muslim-niqab-style fashion in the future.

Unrelated but also interesting:

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/us-passport-emergencies/index.html

1. If you’ve had coronavirus and you have gone through the 14 day period after a negative diagnosis, why aren’t you exempt from all curfews, quarantines and restrictions?

2. If masks and gloves stop the spread, as it appears they do, why can’t we allow people outside if they wear a full face mask and gloves?

1 Like

reinfection cases and people cannot be trusted

This is the same person calling for a complete national shutdown.

Who has been working closely with Dr Fauci for at least 10 years and totally supports a complete nationwide (impossible) shutdown.

1 Like

grafik

grafik

The reinfection matter has largely been debunked. Most experts believe it is due to false negative test results the first time around.

As far as trusting people goes, I am certainly not in favour of anything so foolish. When they get their negative test, they get a certificate. Failure to show the certificate results in jail.

It amuses me that Bill Gates (who I do not consider any kind of saint), having grown bored with being the richest man in the world, decided to try to buy some good will and enhance his reputation by doing charitable work. He would’ve done far better (at least as far as his reputation goes) to have retired to a private island and screwed young prostitutes for the rest of his life. Nobody would have said anything bad about him. Instead he tries to save the world (for his own ego, admittedly) and people hate him.

Yes Michele, everything that is wrong in the world or goes against your political view is the result of a giant conspiracy.